KISS - on their last tour

JustHatched

KISS has either started or getting ready to start their End of the Road tour. Suppose to be the last of KISS tours (at least with this lineup - read on)

I'm not particularly a KISS fan, I dn't care for most of their song because I don't care for Paul Stanleys voice. But I do recognize the influence they have had on rock and roll. I listened to an interview a couple days ago with Gene Simmons, he said this was the last because he and the others want to end it to enjoy retirement and that if he wanted to do this forever he would join the Rolling Stones. He was asked about a rumor that KISS would continue with a whole new lineup once they are done and he said that this is possible. I doubt the KISS fan base would ever accept a whole new KISS wearing the makeup, it's one thing if someone dies and has to be replaced but to just say we are done but these new guys will be doing it for us is unthinkable. Gene's further commented that KISS has always done things to other bands wouldn't even consider and thats why a new lineup is possible.

Although I am not a fan in most terms, I wouldn't mind seeing the live show, I've always heard it is a must see..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: