Team Gun Rushing (Tonight 8pm UTC/GMT)

Banketelli

Date of Event: 28/1

Time of Event in UTC: 8pm

Amount of Players Allowed: 

Special Rules for Event:

Description of Event: 

I wanna do some gun rushing tonight and hope at least one or two will join me. Team Gun Rush has quickly become my favorite mode despite the pay not being that great. Team work has a lot to say and bonus is that there's no need to worry about ammo or weapon condition.

@AlCohonez, just tagging you on this so that if you are online you might be able to attend.

If I weren't at work I would

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Dang normally I would join as that is around my lunch break but I have a meeting at that time today :(

2 hours ago, Hatch said:

@AlCohonez, just tagging you on this so that if you are online you might be able to attend.

If I weren't at work I would

Thinking of running something during this weekend. Hopefully that will allow for more to join.

• Like 1

Damn! Sorry, can't today, working till late.

I'm up for the weekend (and Wednesday), no plans and the fiance is out of town so have the place for myself!

Sorry banks, changed my mind after spectacting a couple. There will be far much of that for me when I killed early on. I think these sort of things have to wait till we can have crew only for me.

4 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Sorry banks, changed my mind after spectacting a couple. There will be far much of that for me when I killed early on. I think these sort of things have to wait till we can have crew only for me.

No worries, Dj. Were you spectating me?

14 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

No worries, Dj. Were you spectating me?

originally no, it put me in another session, then I did spectate you. Fairly clear both were goign to run to the full 10 mins or close that.

30 minutes ago, djw180 said:

originally no, it put me in another session, then I did spectate you. Fairly clear both were goign to run to the full 10 mins or close that.

They rarely run the full length but yeah, they go on for a while. It's basically LTS and I really didn't think of that. Not exactly the best for a group to job hop.