I Dream GTA

Casey

Just woke up from a dream where I missed a flight taking me on holiday with friends because a door closed on me and I was stuck behind it for ages whilst it moved slightly behind some clouds. We've all seen that screen a lot lately!

Do you dream in GTA?

• Like 1

I will refrain from replying, due to another embarrassing stripper/hooker related subject.  

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I will refrain from replying, due to another embarrassing stripper/hooker related subject.

There's a theme running here......

yeah, a theme I need to stop.. lol

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I don't dream GTA -- I daydream GTA -- usually happens when I am driving and someone cuts me off, also have daydreams of blowing someone away with a Combat MG. Sometimes I am looking up and thinking I wish I had Rocket launcher nothing extremely violent! :D ... Anyway I like keeping these thoughts to myself -- ohhh -- well its too late now!!!! :P

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I always dream GTA, I talk about it in my sleep to my fiancee too.

From talking out loud about filling lobbies and certain cars to escaping Ballas in my hometown on a weekend long chase, I've had so many crazy GTA dreams which are basically nightmares and I wake up in shock.

• 2 weeks later...

Dream? No. But I do associate real life cars with their GTA counterpart often lol.

"Shit! There's a Sandking! I mean, jacked up F-150!"

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...