Can we talk about soccer again?...

Cotick20

Before World Cup 2014 there is this 'LITTLE' game called UEFA Champions League (basically European Cup 2014) final which is today at 1:45 PM CTZ...

It is Real Madrid VS Atlético, the best offensive team against the best defense (at least thats what I heard on the news). It features two of the most expensive players (Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo) in the history of soccer. Both are playing for the same team (Real Madrid). I know a lot of you are not soccer fans, but you have to be a little curious!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Real 3-0 - don't know why I think that but I do.

As a Man Utd fan still love Ronaldo, and Modric and Bale are quality. Alonso a big miss though, yellow card suspension for a final is bollocks - 3 yellows in 14 games and you miss the biggest game Real have played in 10 odd years.

phaves.jpg

Pulling for Atleti as the under dog, but if CR7 wins that's cool too.

I'm thinking 1-1 and into PK's, but Atletico is playing well.

Get to see Koke on the biggest stage before he goes to United this summer ;)

alchemist3321.jpg

I got to say, I thought the first 75 minutes were just crap -- way too many mistakes on offense and defense by both teams -- but then the next 45 minutes made it all better -- especially the Ramos header in injury time that tied the game.

Also, I think Bale needs to work on his 'after goal celebrating' sliding technique...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Also, I think Bale needs to work on his 'after goal celebrating' sliding technique...

HAHA ! I noticed that as well !

Ugh the goal celebrations are painful for me to watch 90% of the time.

They just get really really excited because it dosnt happen often enough!... ;)

cotick20.jpg