Farming spots....Various supplies and jewelry

zztop911

Let's start off with horse supplies. Hopefully this will stay secret for a little while.  It's really a damn good place for birds too.

Go to the stable at Rathskeller Fork, directly above Tumbleweed, and take the oat cake, horse stimulant and horse reviver in two places. All the buildings are locked. If you kill a bird and it lands on a roof, all roofs are accessible. Respawn in new lobby to rinse and repeat.

Bald Eagles, various hawks, chickens, condors, vultures, badger,  antelope, goats are available.

Check Tumbleweed for players and store high value birds, skins and especially antelope,(hide and carcass) and make a run to sell.

As in ALL of these spots, more than one person can farm the supplies as long as the person you spawn on is not close to the objects or building. The only time the joining player will not see any supplies is when the first person spawned in, there was someone there looting already. Respawn in new lobby to rinse and repeat.

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Great spot for can goods, gun oil herbivore bait and ammo.

A two story outpost with tower.

Go in main entrance and to the left are can goods.  Lock box with herbivore bait and gun oil.

Around back in the basement there is high velocity ammo.

Check out the camp area for more herbivore bait, gun oil, coffee, lockbox and use the fire to craft and cook.

As in ALL of these spots, more than one person can farm the supplies as long as the person you spawn on is not close to the objects or building. The only time the joining player will not see any supplies is when the first person spawned in, there was someone there looting already. Respawn in new lobby to rinse and repeat.

Zzf39gf.jpg

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Jewellery(some not available at Little River), can goods,  one box of ammo, bottle of gin, coffee

16VWT44.jpg

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

3 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

Jewellery(some not available at Little River), can goods,  one box of ammo, bottle of gin, coffee

16VWT44.jpg

There’s 2 pieces of jewelry there, change sessions and repeat, then take to fence earn a lot of money there

Little River!

Great spot for Jewerly...two pieces.

Pretty well known place. I suggest get the jewelry and leave.

If someone is there when you spawn, just wait until they leave. Don't get too close or things may not be here. I always leave and ride out a bit as to not spawn too close as it can get pretty hot.

Great area for herbs and game(venison)

This is also a hide out spawning spot!!!!!

gJ4Nuq9.jpg

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Jewellery spawn near Annesburg is a good one, used that many times.

Gun Oil x2 at The Loft is useful too, haven't bought any for a long time.

• 5 months later...
On 1/2/2019 at 5:29 PM, zztop911 said:

Little River!

Great spot for Jewerly...two pieces.

Pretty well known place. I suggest get the jewelry and leave.

If someone is there when you spawn, just wait until they leave. Don't get too close or things may not be here. I always leave and ride out a bit as to not spawn too close as it can get pretty hot.

Great area for herbs and game(venison)

This is also a hide out spawning spot!!!!!

gJ4Nuq9.jpg

Let it be known that you can no longer respawn and get the jewelry again anymore. You can't loot the same area and get the same loot for over 24 hours.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, zztop911 said:

Let it be known that you can no longer respawn and get the jewelry again anymore. You can't loot the same area and get the same loot for over 24 hours.

Seems it's got a bit more complicated than that. I've been doing a regular jewelry run same time every morning. Then I happened to notice one day at one of the spots they had respawned in well under 24 hours. So I have been keeping an eye out if passing by one the spots and I can't see any patteren to it. I usually try to collect the jewelry around 8:30 in the morning. Sometimes they have respwaned by 11 pm and sometimes they don't respawn till 8:30 the next day. Occaisionally one of them won't respawn the next day. So no idea really what is happening.

Edited by djw180

• 2 months later...