Horse losing stats

DavidCore89

They gave me the same info to fix my horse losing all upgraded speed and acceleration stats after joining a job, of course it didn't work, but it did clear my aim settings :mellow:

Can't find anyone else having the same issue, but it's really pissing me off.

Can someone check their horse? Join freemode, hold L1 and go to horse, note your stats in the top right corner, play a job and then check again.

Right now all upgrades are totally useless to me.

Note from Admin - this topic was split from another, which is why the OP appears to be a reply to nothing. That's because it was a reply

Edited by JustHatched
added admin note

3 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

They gave me the same info to fix my horse losing all upgraded speed and acceleration stats after joining a job, of course it didn't work, but it did clear my aim settings :mellow:

Can't find anyone else having the same issue, but it's really pissing me off.

Can someone check their horse? Join freemode, hold L1 and go to horse, note your stats in the top right corner, play a job and then check again.

Right now all upgrades are totally useless to me.

If you're talking about it losing all bonding, mine does that on occasion. When it happens, I feel him to flee, wait a few, and call him back. Fixes it every time. Annoying, but at least it works. 

23 hours ago, DeaD_GooN said:

If you're talking about it losing all bonding, mine does that on occasion. When it happens, I feel him to flee, wait a few, and call him back. Fixes it every time. Annoying, but at least it works. 

Not bonding, I mean the horse speed and acceleration.

When you buy stirrups you get a boost to those stats, but mine keep vanishing, so I'm basically left with a stock horse most of the time.

Got over 2K in game, but I don't wanna buy the top horses if the same shit is gonna happen.

Have had the bonding issue a few times though.

Edited by DavidCore89

@DavidCore89

I started up the game, got on my horse, took pics above.

Joined a race, after race i eent back to freeroam, got on horse, took pics below:

Maybe i dont have upgrades to lose. Ststs looks similar to me.

DvH2gAeX4AAWhXo.jpg

8 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Not bonding, I mean the horse speed and acceleration.

When you buy stirrups you get a boost to those stats, but mine keep vanishing, so I'm basically left with a stock horse most of the time.

Got over 2K in game, but I don't wanna buy the top horses if the same shit is gonna happen.

Have had the bonding issue a few times though.

Oh. I see. I need to check that. I have a few saddle upgrades but haven't noticed if they stick or not. 

5 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Yeah, if you had upgrades they would be highlighted in yellow.

On the black screens the 8th and 6th bar are yellow on both pics, probably thanks to my sadle as thats all i put on her.