Favorite Podcasts...

bullittblitz

For any other podcast addicts list your favorite podcasts..

Adam Carolla

Bill Simmons

Comedy Bang Bang

Ricky Gervais

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bullittblitz

• vishesh_91

• Smoggy

• JustHatched

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF with Marc Maron

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

I didn't know Ricky Gervais had a podcast, I'll check that out

Football pods for me too - especially United Rant (but I doubt Vishesh would like that one). Also like the Giant Bomb Cast but it takes some scheduling as usually comes in at close to 3 hours!!!

Started listening to No Such Thing as a Fish a weekly 30 min pod from the QI Elves which I find quite amusing.

• Like 1

phaves.jpg

Rickys was years ago...I listen to WTF also...is Dan Carlin a comedy podcast?

Dan Carlin is actually history... it helps me fall asleep at night

Used to listen to Bill Burr pretty regularly. When I was playing poker full time I used to listen to a ton of poker podcasts, still do from time to time.

Outside of those two I don't listen to podcasts regularly, but do listen to the Grantland ones every now and then if I like the topic.

alchemist3321.jpg

Football pods for me too - especially United Rant (but I doubt Vishesh would like that one). Also like the Giant Bomb Cast but it takes some scheduling as usually comes in at close to 3 hours!!!

Started listening to No Such Thing as a Fish a weekly 30 min pod from the QI Elves which I find quite amusing.

Never really listened to other podcasts than The Ricky Gervais Show, but as a big QI fan I'll have to check that out. I could imagine that it's quite interesting. ;)   

Used to love The Ricky Gervais Show and same here Banketelli I love QI but didn't know about the podcast, cheers phaves! :)

• Like 1

smoggy1979.jpg

The guy with a head like a fucking orange?  :huh:

He's an absolute genius.  :D I can't get enough of An Idiot Abroad. 

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

I took several literature courses in college and one of them was a "Creative Non-fiction" course.

One particular podcast we had as coursework was This American Life. It was interesting to say the least, especially the presentation and playing with various forms of narration. Believe the guys name was Ira Glass.

I wouldn't be surprised if MLB recognized that one.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Yeah I love that show too Banketelli, especially the first two. Didn't find the third one with Warwick Davies as funny though

smoggy1979.jpg

Honestly, I've never listened to a single podcast and have no idea how to even listen to them or what they really are. Are they just stuff you can listen to on the internet or is there certain software needed for these?

kQ4fIRp.png

Honestly, I've never listened to a single podcast and have no idea how to even listen to them or what they really are. Are they just stuff you can listen to on the internet or is there certain software needed for these?

Internet...phone or mp3 player...which are free unless its an apple product.

I have never seen a podcast

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: