How much time have you spent in a 5 star Wanted level (R* Social Club stats)?

Cotick20

I have graduated to the Big Leagues:

Time spent with a 5 star Wanted Level --------------------------------------- 0d 0h 0m 9s :P

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Still at 4 I think. maybe messing around one day I hit 5 and dont remember. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

The real challenge is doing this without the help of Pegasus. You know, your tanks and buzzards lol.

Things get pretty damn crazy at 5*s. Didn't San Andreas have 6*s? I can't really remember but I know that was insane too.

Either way with the apparent buff to NPCs in general, I'm thinking 5*s just got a hell of a lot harder.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I dont remember when it happened or what I was doing at the time, or was it with Pegasus help (I am sure it was), but I looked at the stats today and I got nine seconds -- very exciting!...

I think, San Andreas did have six stars, but I know I never got to that -- at five stars they send the whole Navy after you!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

23m 5s, no tank or buzzard........I'm a bad girl

I think most of that time was spent driving round and round the block in an armored police riot van feeling invincible!

When me, Dani and Fido did a bit of this the tires got shot out on the police truck. I thought it was suppose to be fully armored.

I got a five star unintentionally flying around in the laser once but got so bored shitless I crashed. Not on purpose mind you but you know when you start drifting....

I've spent 10hrs 39 mins as of right now with 5 stars, but no doubt that will change and go up because I like the thrill of being chased by the police with the captain in the drivers seat ;). Glitter gun ready for fire , the hunt shall commence :ph34r: .... no one shall survive.... well 'cept me and the posse  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

• Like 1

3h 26m - I take it it adds it up from the whole time spent in game? Definitely never done that in one go...

vice city had 6 stars also - I loved when the army came after you lol

Total Time- 5 Star Wanted Level 22m 11s according to gta5stats.com, think most of that was a driving one of the big troop carrier trucks round in circles for ages in the military base while my mates nicked planes.

phaves.jpg

I agree I miss the 6 stars and army coming after you.  

I don't really like the police in this one, when they see you they act like futuristic cyborgs with unnatural strength and abilities.  But you turn a corner and hide in a bush and they run around confused like it's a Benny Hill skit.

• Like 1

0d 8h 22m 46s (and counting..) Please ignore the fact that i have gun on my hand. It is not meant to be an aggressive gesture. It's how I say hello

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Last night,  I got 5 stars for the first time or at least able to survive 5 stars for more than a few seconds. I got 7 minutes 51 seconds but I was on foot the whole time, no tank or airplane.

But after reading this thread, damn, some of you are just killing machines!

• 4 weeks later...