Yard sale weekend

newyork-nightmare

In the US, this is a big yard sale weekend.. Anyone having one? 

Kids are selling their ps2 games, and a crap load of toys. I'm selling my surfboard that I never used.

I'm just looking forward to my wife outside all weekend, so I can stay inside and play.

(Just got a dirty look from all the female members of the crew)

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I think Mrs. Tsarney's response would go something like..." If you think you're going to sit inside all weekend while I hussle my ass selling this under priced crap and play video games you have another thing coming MISTER!!" You better have a box of wine and weekend in Vermont planned for an apology for your lack of judgement ;)

• Like 1

its like you know her? Loves wine and Vermont.  Sounds just like her but she would not say "Mister" she would have used a more colorful word.

Selling 4 model car kits from the 80's. Still sealed. and a Mark Martin/Jeff Gordon signed die cast kit.

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Rose's sale is in September. I get voulenteered to help.

No way I am going to any sales

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I just had one last weekend. Poor turnout but got rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need. Also gave me a good excuse to sit outside and read all day.

kQ4fIRp.png

I just had one last weekend. Poor turnout but got rid of a bunch of stuff we don't need. Also gave me a good excuse to sit outside and read all day.

Did you read your gta manual?

team, I have a two pack of hot wheels. nascar. signed by Mark Martin & Jeff Gordon

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I have been very lucky during yard sales, somehow I always work on those particular days! :D

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

A yard sale weekend.... Wow, sounds fun and a lot of bargains around no doubt

If we did this in the UK there would be heroin addicts up and down the country stealing toasters and Power Ranger action figures from front yards the very second we turn our backs to finalize a deal on a basketball hoop bought in 1992 and was only used twice (net and ball not included)

One mans trash is another mans treasure, so they say  ;)

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1