Fallout 76 - BETA CODES

Danielle

Bethesda have given 3 extra codes to players who have played the beta, please let me know if you would like one :D

ASAP as you will have to download it as well. The next scheduled beta time is in 13 hours.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

I would love one but I don't think my net could download it quickly enough... 

I'll send you one anyway, it's worth a shot :) There's one session tonight at 9pm UTC and tomorrow at 6pm!

34 minutes ago, Danielle said:

I'll send you one anyway, it's worth a shot :) There's one session tonight at 9pm UTC and tomorrow at 6pm!

It is saying that I need to pre-order to download the BETA.

Nevermind I found it. Guess who never had a promotional code to enter before... ?

Edited by The_Lady_A
I'm an idiot
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Lady_A said:

It is saying that I need to pre-order to download the BETA.

Nevermind I found it. Guess who never had a promotional code to enter before... ?

Oh I was confused :lol:

18 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Bought the pre order. Looking forward to trying the beta. My pc game obsessed brother mentioned it had seemed okay from what he had read :)

I played the beta on Thursday, I'm a huge fan of FO4 so this game is just incredible to me. There were a few glitches but nothing massive. I can see why it's more fun to play with others too, it's cool seeing other players running around.

• Like 1

A cautionary review I had read aftet the betas so far listed a bunch of 'issues', two of which kind of made me laugh. Firstly the idea that playing with others broke it's immersion... like hearing Garus Vakarian's voice out of literally ever other character was so immersive... as a BoS gunship is busy clipping through buildings in the background to boot!

The second non-problem the reviewer described was the brighter colour scheme. Literally the first thing I did when I got Fallout 4 was install a regrowth mod to add tree green to the otherwise uniform brown and grey smear that was the Commonwealth!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Protocawl said:

@Danielle If you still have a key left, I'd gladly take one... as long as there's still a chance to use it?

Of course, they added 2 more sessions so you will be able to :)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spinnaker1981 said:

I can only be there around 8pm... will that be too late?

Yeah it finishes at 8, didnt realise it was so short. The session on thursday is 7pm - 1am