Regrets...

bullittblitz

When you see/hear something you think is wrong do you take action or just ignore...and if you ignore do you regret it later?

If it's not affecting me or the people I care about - I couldn't care less (call it selfish but it's a dog eat dog world).

I live my life with absolutely no regrets because life is way too short - I know people say that too frequently but it's true.

No matter what I've done I never regret it and I've done some shitty things in my youth  :lol:.

If I make a f*ck up - I'll be annoyed but I wont regret it, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing as they say, yeah it's true but looking back and wishing you did something differently is different to regret IMO.

What about you Blitz?

Edited by DavidCore89

When I get a chance to put a person in their place and I dont...I usually regret it...But I try and reflect...what if the person is insane? When I am alone I normally fight back...when I am with my wife/kids I have to put their safey first.

• Like 1

I often regret getting involved, for instance this last Sunday.

Took my kids to the playground. And some schmuck was sitting on his phone, totally absorbed into it. While his 3 year old daughter was running around pretty much unsupervised. Calling out "Daddy Daddy come play with me the entire time"

Then she went high up and wanted to go down the slide. Would not have taken much for her fall out on to the ground. Still yelling for her Dad. 

I confronted him and some heated words were exchanged. And he called the cops on me because he said I threatened him. (Which I guess I did)

Cops came and wrote him an instant citation for smoking on school grounds, and told him to leave. (Cop was my son's karate teacher)

My only regret is having my kids witness my fury and embarrassing them at the playground.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I feel i fuck up most of the times and think i could have done better,even stuff like hitting someone by mistake in our crew races makes me feel guilty.lol

My biggest crew regret Is letting Rev win at all the races.  :lol: (joking)

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 4

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I suppose we all have regrets, or second thoughts about an incident that you are involved in.

My 2 biggest "regrets" are in my professional life.

I "regret" not staying the US Navy longer, and I regret not accepting a job with a private aviation company here in town as a Mechanic. I was young and stupid, and I thought I knew better than they did. I was a trained Aviation Electronics Technician for the US Navy. They wanted me to wash and chock planes as an entry level position. I was better than that, right? Yup... Regret.

Dodgeservice.png

I suppose we all have regrets, or second thoughts about an incident that you are involved in.

My 2 biggest "regrets" are in my professional life.

I "regret" not staying the US Navy longer, and I regret not accepting a job with a private aviation company here in town as a Mechanic. I was young and stupid, and I thought I knew better than they did. I was a trained Aviation Electronics Technician for the US Navy. They wanted me to wash and chock planes as an entry level position. I was better than that, right? Yup... Regret.

That's a huge opportunity missed but you're happy with your career now?  I mean, you work with BMW's for damn sake  :lol:

I was a straight 'A' student and had a mathematical knowledge of university level at the age of 14 but jacked it all in to become 'a less than savory character' - Big mistake? Yeah but still not a regret because I'm still happy even though my bank balance is not good.

• Like 1

That's a huge opportunity missed but you're happy with your career now?  I mean, you work with BMW's for damn sake  :lol:

I was a straight 'A' student and had a mathematical knowledge of university level at the age of 14 but jacked it all in to become 'a less than savory character' - Big mistake? Yeah but still not a regret because I'm still happy even though my bank balance is not good.

I am happy. And BMW's are some sweet fucking machines. Temperamental, but sweet.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I have few regrets in life, all was done with a purpose and I am happy were all my decisions have lead me.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: