Looking for a new Hobby

Xyon14

Most of you may not know but about a month ago my husband broke his shoulder at the socket, it was Easter Sunday. He was mountain biking when he thought that a tree would move over but sadly, it didn't. You're probably wondering to yourself, yeah so... well..... May day weekend 2013, he was out on his bike feeling 18, not 46... he decided to try doing jumps, not just the little one but the ones that the kids do... the kids who have no sense or fear... well half way it struck him..something along the line of, "Oh fuck I'm not going to make it, she' going to kill meeeeeeee......." He doesn't remember the rest until the ambulance arriving and they told him they couldn't give him anymore morphine for the pain until he gets to the hospital. He ended up with a broken hip, broken clavicle, broken scapula, 3 broken ribs that punctured his lung, and a very bruised ego.  3 weeks in hospital, a plated shoulder, lots of references to Darth Vader any many promises that he won't do anything silly again......That's what he promised when he broke his back paragliding 5 years before that.....I'll spare you all the details lol.

So you probably think I am asking for a new hobby for him, I'm not. He is hopeless, he's now talking about wrestling crocodiles!  I am asking for suggestions for me.  My hobbies apart from GTA is card making and the most dangerous thing I get with that is a paper cut. I think I would like to try something like a knife throwers assistant or something along that line...... please any ideas are welcome :D

Chainsaw Juggling, that is the hobby of all hobbies.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

i think im wrong person to give any advice cause well my hospital records is almost as big as phonebook (and im not kidding...)

and in ER they know me by my name (still not kidding..)

so hmmm... how about DYI projects? i mean i build stuff and custom stuff from cars to controllers..its safe....most of the time

started building, tinkering and crafting after my last accident just to stop doing other stupid things xD (says a guy who just got himself a licence to drive motorcycles and who has plans to get something fast enough to do something stupid with..)

Chainsaw Juggling, that is the hobby of all hobbies.

i think hatched has great idea!       ...now... where do i get few chainsaws...

extreme knitting is popular here in NY with guys. Buy him some yarn.. hahaha

Image3.jpg

on a serious note...... Ive been out for 6 months due to a shoulder injury. Hope he is doing ok..

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg