Is it happening??

JustHatched

SO the rumors of a casting call for this game are out. DO you think R* is making it? I never played the first Bully but have read what it was about, sounds interesting. I wouldn't now go get the first to try it but would probably get #2 if it is really being made.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope so.  Bully (or Canis Canum Edit in the UK) is still the only R* game I've completed 100%.  Everything about it was great, especially the music.

You can get it cheap on PS4, which I did, and got the platinum.  I just couldn't help myself.  Best game R* has made, would love to see a current gen sequel with a huge college campus and surrounding town.

• Like 1

I'd imagine so. But how would you brand it? Would it be Jimmys kid now in the same school earning his bones or trying to get out of his father's shadow? And would you now have different stereotypical groups around to mess with? 

Or would you follow Jimmy still? Or a completely new kid making his way through the school with a cameo from Jimmy maybe? As we don't know what happened after Jimmy "owned the school"

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

My little brother picked up Bully quite recently and I've been watching him play it. It actually looks really fun! Only recently was it when I heard that they will be making Bully 2, or at least in the plans. If they do, I'd probably invest my money on the 2nd version, on the next-gen console. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...