What do you dis-like most since the new update?

newyork-nightmare

Here is a place to complain about what you dis-like since the update changes.

I know, I know, in a previous post I said I hate complaining. But I'm in a complaining mood today! 

1- Mission spawning where ever you were when you started the job, or where the host started it.

2- Rooftop rumble changes, but I guess is just as easy once your used to it

3- Car spawned on street when in apartment.

4- No server problems corrected!

5- No mansions

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

All the above are very valid issues but the most important is the fact that you can't remove your body armor ever! I felt very uncool at the beach in my bikini with a bulletproof vest on, of course I made it work with my baseball bat which is a great accessory when your mental state goes into a frenzy ;) 

All the above are very valid issues but the most important is the fact that you can't remove your body armor ever! I felt very uncool at the beach in my bikini with a bulletproof vest on, of course I made it work with my baseball bat which is a great accessory when your mental state goes into a frenzy ;)

You should be able to remove it by doing this

Inventory -> Body Armor -> Auto Show Armor < Off >

&

Inventory -> Body Armor -> Super Heavy Armor (square button toggles show / hide armor)

It doesn't work I have it set to off, its only started this since the latest update. Matusware has the same problem :(

I've never seen him in a bikini
  • Like 2

That's actually my 2nd character, and I'm a little disappointed my female character looks more like a man than my male character.

Anyways back on topic.

I hope #3 isn't a permanent feature it's annoying to say the least.  The server problems have been the worst I've ever come across, I'll go hours w/o being able to connect to anyone's invites.

The revert to the 1.00 handling file, I've noticed there's some issues with stacked ramps - especially on mine after I meticulously aligned them. The only thing I like about this is the nerf of the Z-Type, which is where it should be in my opinion.

Other than that, can't say I have any other issue - except for of course the glitches and known issues that popped up but that's to be expected.

I can't say I've done any mission since 1.13 has been released, but I hear missions on hard are a nightmare - Stocks and Scares especially. That sounds like fun to me though personally and more than ever encourages teamwork and legitimate tactics, not going in guns blazing. Perhaps this is preparation for Heists.

I'm very pleased otherwise. It was even a nice change to add the Interactive Menu to SP. Should of been there months ago.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I cant remove mine either xyon

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I look a shower today in my new suit. wtf? 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

The Sandking issue is number one--I love my Sandking and really enjoy the Sandking races.  Now that it's reverted to 2WD, no one wants to do Sandking races anymore.

The connection issues, but they haven't been as bad for me as some.  It's still irritating when you're trying to host a playlist, and it kicks everyone out of the lobby.  However, these problems have been present since day one, I believe.

Not really a fan of the mental state meter, but that's not really an issue.  I just find it a bit unnecessary and pointless.

I like the new vehicles, but I haven't tried the bike yet.  I wish we could have had properties up north, but I'm just happy to have more vehicle space as a whole.

2 garages wins hands down for me :)

Lol I missed the 'dis' bit and read it as liked.... I dislike the fact the servers are screwing up more than ever, when will they ever fix them?

Edited by revbouncer