Can I trade my apartment for a garage?

Smoggy

I don't use my apartment and always spawn straight to the garage so I was wondering whether I could just buy a cheap garage and cash in on my apartment? Got my eye on one close to the airfield for easy access to my buzzard (When I can afford one)

smoggy1979.jpg

You can. But you will need a high end apt. when the heists become available. They have the planning room in them. I have one apartment and my other property is just a garage.

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Well seeing as though the heists don't seem to coming for a while I think I'll do it, even 50% gets me 200k and I can afford the buzzard :)

Thanks  for replying but one other question, now that it's possible to own 2 properties if I purchase a garage will it just get added as my second property or will I get the option of replacing my apartment with it?

smoggy1979.jpg

You can replace it, when you buy your new property it will give you two options. 

- Current residence

- empty

• Like 1

thats exactly what im doing brotha, buying both garages beside airport, nice and close to LSC and a nice long open runway to test cars out

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Dont worry, I have two apartments. I'll lend one out.

$10K a day.

• Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

thats exactly what im doing brotha, buying both garages beside airport, nice and close to LSC and a nice long open runway to test cars out

Yeah I went to do it but turns out I only get 100k for my apartment and the garage is 112k so think I'll wait a bit

smoggy1979.jpg