Triple RP in golf and tennis this weekend

newyork-nightmare

I have yet to play tennis but love the golf.  A few meetups for golf is a definite for me this weekend.

Hope some of you will join me.

I will have the cold beers hidden in my golf bag. 

Especially after that hole in one at Hole 6. 3000 RP

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Tennis can take. a. very. long. time.

Especially if you play. it. to. capacity.

Alchemist can vouch for that one lol.

It's fun enough though. I remember the 2x RP for arm wrestling. I got like 100 RP for a win lol.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

then Tennis is not for me. hahaha. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

The tennis is a pain in the ass, golf is good though.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

played to par until the last 3 hannibas kicked my ass

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I think we should try doing a World Series of Golf tournament sort of like how we're attempting to do a NASCAR racing series at the moment, if we were able to get enough people who were interested, that would be a really cool thing to do. I love playing golf in real life, and I'm a pretty *mean* golf-player in GTA V. Just aslong as I don't putt the golf-ball into the pond or something - in that case, I might turn into Happy Gilmore. :P

Edited by Jwkilla99

Tennis can take. a. very. long. time.

It does not have to. Just play one game. Takes 10 minutes at the most.

I'm up for tennis, golf or darts.

I think we should try doing a World Series of Golf tournament sort of like how we're attempting to do a NASCAR racing series at the moment, if we were able to get enough people who were interested, that would be a really cool thing to do. I love playing golf in real life, and I'm a pretty *mean* golf-player in GTA V. Just aslong as I don't putt the golf-ball into the pond or something - in that case, I might turn into Happy Gilmore. :P

only issue i see with doing this is the lack of Golf course content we can use, we only have one course...

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Yeah, tennis is a turn off. I actually like it and thought they did a great job with it's creation, but even a single game can go a bit. G37 was kind enough to play me for the trophy that went with playing all events and if you run into any slow down or glitching you're doomed. I even boosted a game with a buddy and even losing every shot it still takes a little while, mainly because of the animations.

Not to mention if anyone quits on you which is the norm with randoms.

Golf is fun, but it depends who you play with. I've been in games where people play fast and I've been in games where people were playing for the first time and it took an hour.

I'd be up for golf as it's fun, plus I need to top my best score and hit -9.

alchemist3321.jpg