Dodge's GTA:O Classified Ad

Dodge

I thought about this last night. I heard someone was looking for a specific car to add to thier garage. I happen to spot one. So I grabbed it, called the member and they joined my free roam session to collect it.

Sounds like craigslist for cars, right?

So how about this thread: If you are looking for a certain car, post it here. If everyoe will click "Follow Topic" at the top right corner, we will all be notified of who is looking for what. If you see a car on the list, grab it and make the $10 phone call to them if they are online so they can recieve their favorite vehicle.

This is purely on a good samaritan basis. Do this to help your fellow batterer. In turn, your fellow batterer will help you when the time comes.

• Like 11

Dodgeservice.png

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kortniechan

• ems-medik

• G37

• markt112

Cool, I'm always in need of something as I quickly get bored of my vehicles, with the added garage space I'm able to get some of the vehicles less used.

That reminds me...

WANTED - Vapid Speedo (not from a mission)

I like to trade vehicles often as well and I'll definitely hold one for someone else. 

Put me down for a Blista or Issi...

I like to trade vehicles often as well and I'll definitely hold one for someone else. 

Put me down for a Blista or Issi...

I should be able to get a Blista to spawn, I helped 2 or 3 ppl get them yesterday.

I should be able to get a Blista to spawn, I helped 2 or 3 ppl get them yesterday.

Awesome. They're usually easy to spot...until you look for one! I'll hop on tonight around 8 CDT or later

I'll be on the look out for that Schwartzer ;)

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I found mine at the golf course, and I believe it has to be on Simeon's list. As long as someone in the session has it on their list it "should" spawn.

Quick re-cap

DavidCore - Vapid Speedo (not from a mission) and NOT Dodge's speedo! *Looking innocent* I saw streaks on that thing  :D

Dani_elle - Tailgater

Rumdig - Blista or Issi

Dead_Goon - Are you trying to find something currently? 

G37 - Schwartzer

Edited by rumdig
  • Like 2

@Rum: I found Dodge the Schwartzer he needed, so that's all taken care of.

But OT I decided to go a little old school, my Gauntlet could use another muscle car to play with. I'm thinking Phoenix to be a bit uncommon and more of a cruiser. These things are a pain in the ass. I found one last night but PSN basically glitched me into an endless loop, couldn't get out of it.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

@Rum: I found Dodge the Schwartzer he needed, so that's all taken care of.

But OT I decided to go a little old school, my Gauntlet could use another muscle car to play with. I'm thinking Phoenix to be a bit uncommon and more of a cruiser. These things are a pain in the ass. I found one last night but PSN basically glitched me into an endless loop, couldn't get out of it.

Playing match maker with cars now are we? Yeah, my gauntlet needs a buddy too.

• Like 1

Danielle. When the tailgate is on simeons list, ive seen them at the golf course amd I found mine at the race track. It was in the parking lot where you enter the track at turn 4.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I'm currently looking for a double jointed hooker, must be able...... ooh crap wrong classifieds. sorry 

• Like 6

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I purchased my Tailgater like this from GTA Forums. Paid like 50,000 for it because it was impossible to find lol.

I placed bounties on a friend and he would let the "seller" kill him for the monies.

Dodge would be proud. I'm now an owner of old-school muscle. Thanks for coming to my session to hold it Zmurko.

Bye bye Blista.

11ihmkn.jpg

Struggling to fit a Sabre GT with it though .. 

• Like 2

I am sorted with my sedan. Rumdig all I see is blistas these days but you're never on at the same time :lol:

I know. I've had several people grab one just to find I'm not around. I'm still looking though.

I know. I've had several people grab one just to find I'm not around. I'm still looking though.

Wow. And I was just playing with you last night, seeing all sorts of Blistas before the game services crapped out. I'll have to remember that lol.