What to do for money this week

Kniv3s

So I think this week's bonuses suck, CEO got cheaper boxes so with them not being double I won't be touching boxes this week. I don't have any MC businesses started and don't want to. I will run cars this week maybe throw in some heists to mix it up. Any other suggestions on money making tactics for this week?

Edited by Kniv3s

1 hour ago, Kniv3s said:

So I think this week's bonuses suck, CEO got cheaper boxes so with them not being double I won't be touching boxes this week. I don't have any MC businesses started and don't want to. I will run cars this week maybe throw in some heists to mix it up. Any other suggestions on money making tactics for this week?

If you don't have a good double money option I would think Heists (if you have good heist mates) and selling cars is your best option.  And crew playlists! :)

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

2 hours ago, Kniv3s said:

I’ll stick to my bunker which makes me > 1 million per day solo without much effort. 

I ran the MC businesses last week but hate the selling missions, the same goes for the Special Cargo and Smugglers Run missions.

Import-/export is also generating good money but I’ll wait for double $ before selling all those cars. 

22 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

I’ll stick to my bunker which makes me > 1 million per day solo without much effort. 

I ran the MC businesses last week but hate the selling missions, the same goes for the Special Cargo and Smugglers Run missions.

Import-/export is also generating good money but I’ll wait for double $ before selling all those cars. 

What is the max value you can sell in  gun running bunker solo without having to leave cargo unattended and vulnerable?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

48 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

What is the max value you can sell in  gun running bunker solo without having to leave cargo unattended and vulnerable?

If you want only one vehicle (25 units, will guarantee you a single delivery vehicle for the sale) it is 175k for Blaine County value fully upgraded.

Usually I sell in a friendly or solo lobby all vehicles on my own (Phantom Wedge,  armed and unarmed Insurgent (15 minutes, not the 30 minutes mission). 

• Like 1

I need to fill up my car warehouse again, it's almost empty and I need to prepare for an eventual double money on that. Meanwhile I'll stick to manufacturing weapons.