2019 Blazer

JustHatched

GM/Chevy should be embarrassed by this new version of the Blazer. They should have done it like they did in the old days and base it off of the Silverado and a 4 cylinder should not even be an option 

blazer1.jpg

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

That looks like perfectly balanced to tackle the european and asian markets, though.... looks nice, to be honest, at least by our standards...

Looks a bit Range Rover(ish) from the front, not a bad thing.

Price and build quality will be key to it selling in Europe.

Edited by DavidCore89

My issue isn't with the vehicle itself, though it isn't my taste. The car (and it is a car IMO) is a crossover of sorts, a Blzaer is an SUV and along with the Ford Bronco and Dodge Ram Charger they defined what an SUV is before the term SUV existed. A Blazer is suppose to be an option between a pickup truck and a Suburban with removable top. They gave this car the wrong name much like they did with the Novas several years ago taking it from muscle car to compact. 

I'm sure this will sell fine but die hard Chevy and Blazer fans will never accept this as a Blazer, 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

8 hours ago, Pb76 said:

Looks like any number of European/Japanese cars. Shite.

This. People are too scared to buy something different so the car makers just copy each other's designs that sell. Too bad Chevy calls this grocery getter Blazer.