Need another super car not sure which one?

Cotick20

Got the Entity not to long ago -- it's great -- but wonder what else I could get thats just as much fun to drive! And since the new update there are a few more options -- so what do you all think?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rofur

• G37

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

Turismo seems to be a very popular choice. I also believe an adder chromed has its fans. In answer to the question I don't think I'd know how to give an honest answer. I rotate them. I guess on that basis I don't have a favorite. Maybe I base it on color and mood rather than by the actual car. Yep, I'm confused too now...

Zentorno is now the fastest car in the game and I love the way it looks.

+1.

That is the only super car you'll need.

+1.

+1 (more)

Sold my Entity right after test driving the Zentorno in sp.

It's like a Batmobile on steroids! 

+1.

+1 (again)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm with the Zentorno here as well. Here is something I agree fully with so be sure to check it out:

Some interesting finds.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

i have 6 too, just sold my turisimo and cheetah just to make room

If you are out of space and you get the message you must trade in an existing vehicle. Does it sell and you get the profits? Or is it just gone and you get no money? 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

i have 6 too, just sold my turisimo and cheetah just to make room

If you are out of space and you get the message you must trade in an existing vehicle. Does it sell and you get the profits? Or is it just gone and you get no money? 

It will be replaced and you will NOT get the money.  Therefore, make sure you take to LSC beforehand.  However, if you are getting rid of a free car like the Elegy, you have to use this method, as you cannot sell it to LSC.

As for super cars though, I like the Infernus, but have found that it cannot outrun an Entity or Adder on a straightaway.  I test drove G37's Zentorno last night, and it's a great car, but if you are used to the Entity's handling, you may want to practice a bit.  It's tricky with its steering.  Either way, I'm going to buy one, and I believe it handles slightly better than the Adder. :)

Seriously though, the Infernus is a highly underrated car, in my opinion.  It has amazing take off, handles decently (not as good as the Entity), and it is very durable.  I also like the Cheetah, but I haven't driven that as much.  Sorry, but I would never buy a Turismo based on its looks alone.  Just not my cup of tea.

Edited by LN-MLB
  • Like 1

Thats what I figured. Just wanted to make sure. thanks MLB

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I honestly may get rid of my XF and boil myself down to 2 Supers, Zentorno and Infernus. I'm really not sure yet. XF has a lot of sentimental value as it was my first Super and completely all earned lol.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It will be replaced and you will NOT get the money.  Therefore, make sure you take to LSC beforehand.  However, if you are getting rid of a free car like the Elegy, you have to use this method, as you cannot sell it to LSC.

As for super cars though, I like the Infernus, but have found that it cannot outrun an Entity or Adder on a straightaway.  I test drove G37's Zentorno last night, and it's a great car, but if you are used to the Entity's handling, you may want to practice a bit.  It's tricky with its steering.  Either way, I'm going to buy one, and I believe it handles slightly better than the Adder. :)

Seriously though, the Infernus is a highly underrated car, in my opinion.  It has amazing take off, handles decently (not as good as the Entity), and it is very durable.  I also like the Cheetah, but I haven't driven that as much.  Sorry, but I would never buy a Turismo based on its looks alone.  Just not my cup of tea.

Elegy's not free anymore costs $95000.

Elegy's not free anymore costs $95000.

That's a bug they know about. Fortunately. 

G37 is great, I tried more then a few of his sports cars before deciding on the Jester... He should start charging for test runs! :D

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just like everyone else says the zentorno is the way to go man, looks good , so fast and drives and controls great for its power

Future is nothing but a series of probability

• 1 month later...

A Chromed Adder is still the fastest-all around car in online currently. Lots of these Youtube videos are bogus, the Adder is still the fastest.

A Chromed Adder is still the fastest-all around car in online currently. Lots of these Youtube videos are bogus, the Adder is still the fastest.

Huh?  How does chrome make a car faster?  :huh:

I believe the Zentorno actually outranks the Adder as far as top speed goes now.  They might be the same or even close to the same, but both the Zentorno and Entity both have better acceleration than the Adder.

I have tried all three, and I personally prefer the Entity overall.  I know, I know, a lot of Zentorno drivers give me hell for it, but I'd much rather drive the Entity in any race.

• Like 1