Ps Pro worth it?

JustHatched

For those that have had ps4 and pro is the pro worth the extra cash. We will be adding amother 4 to the house and I am thinking about getting the pro.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I think it depends on what kind of TV setups you have and what games you play. Graphicwise you won't get much more out of the Pro, if anything at all, unless you run it on a 4K TV and it's only the newer games that support the pro mode that increases the graphics and performance. 

I hijacked my brother's Pro when he went travelling the world and I didn't notice any difference on my non-4K TV. Not even in loading time or anything like that. He can even get it back when he returns. 

Edited by Banketelli

It makes a difference if you’re using VR. As for the extra expense, if you need an additional PS4 then it’s probably worth paying extra for the Pro especially if you have a 4k TV but if you’re just replacing a standard PS4 it’s probably not worth it. 

• Like 1