Where is your properties at now?

JustHatched

Today I moved from Eclipse to Alta (I think that is waht it is called) and I bought the 10 car garage by the airport close to LSC.

Doesn't take long to drive from one to the other. I was getting bored with Eclipse and getting sticky bombed whenever I came out in a public lobby

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Lol good call.

My primary in Weazel will never change, love that location and the external garage/landscaping.

I was torn about getting the new property next door at Richard's - especially since it's so close it'd be easy to move cars/whatever.

I caved and got the new one at Del Perro. Garage is a little awkward with the slant down (Sandking go smack), but I adore it being right close to the beach and the interior is great. Only 0.40 miles from Weazel too, so that's a plus in my book.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I used to live at

4 Integrity way, Apt 30

now I'm at

4 Integrity way, Apt 30

4 Integrity way, Apt 28

• Like 3

Im still at eclipse bought the second one at

Del Perro for the ocean view. When I do hangout in there.  

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

My second place I choose purely for the spawn location. Real close to the place where the cargobob is most likely to be found (near the submarine). Tank drops coming in!

I have the old one at Richards Majestic and bought one of the 10 cars by the east side LSC.

Im at the same locations. The Garge is on Popular St. Unit 2. About .2 miles away from the eastern LSC.

Dodgeservice.png

Used to be at Del Perro but moved to the new apt at Richard's Majestic and bought a 19 car garage new the Eastside LSC for the racing cars.

kQ4fIRp.png

I bought a ten car garage near the airport and LSC and moved from Richards Majestic to Tinsel Towers, it's got a lush view of the city.

I moved from the Eclipse Towers Apt 31 #violent community, & move to Del Perro Heights Apt 4 & also bought a next apt @ 3 Alto St apt 57. I bought my secondary character a home by Richards Majestic Apt 51, as being homeless was a frightening experience to relive yikes :(

I moved from the Eclipse Towers Apt 31 #violent community, & move to Del Perro Heights Apt 4 & also bought a next apt @ 3 Alto St apt 57. I bought my secondary character a home by Richards Majestic Apt 51, as being homeless was a frightening experience to relive in GTA V yikes :(

Edited by smurf

Moved from Eclipse to Integrity and bought the same Poplar 10 car garage in East Los that others have mentioned.

Close proximity between the two and a very close LSC and Ammu.

alchemist3321.jpg

I bought a ten car garage near the airport and LSC and moved from Richards Majestic to Tinsel Towers, it's got a lush view of the city.

That's funny, I originally lived in tinsel towers and recently bought a 10 car garage by the airport. You spying on me? Lol

Watch your back you never know who may be lurking in the shadows. :ph34r:

Edited by shortround669
  • Like 1

Ok so I traded in my garage by the airport for a six car garage on Route 68. I figure I can make do with sixteen vehicles and wanted a place near the mountains.

First apartment is at Integrity Way and the new one is at Tinsel.Integrity used to be very quiet earlier,dont know now as i spawn in my new apartment.