Hey

Smoggy

Hey, I'm Chris and from the UK. I've been looking for a good crew to join and saw you guys on GTA forums. I play most nights, I'm a clean player and will never attack another player unless provoked but if a player kills me for no reason (this makes me angry and I swear a lot!) I will hunt them down and at least even the score.

Saving up for a Buzzard at the moment so usually play missions that pay big bucks but I also love racing.

Hope to be playing with you soon! :)

smoggy1979.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smoggy

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

• Xyon14

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

• Like 1

Welcome, invite sent

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Hey Chris, welcome to the crew.

Cool to have more UK members.

I see you are a Middlesbrough fan -  I hope we can land Marvin Emnes permanently for a fair price  ;).

See you in game.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) and DavidCore89 I hope you do, he seems to play better for the Swans than Boro and I think we could do with the money to be honest ;)

• Like 1

smoggy1979.jpg

Swear a lot ?

You aint heard me.

Welcome.

I run missions a fair bit of the time so I'm sure we'll meet up somewhere somehow.

• Like 1

welcome smog.  i feel the same way that you do about killing others.  helps to put a bounty on them.  usually do a 2k to easily identify on map, then call lamar and send mug.  if you luck out, youll get your 1k for bounty and another 2k if they're carrying cash, coming out 1k more than you had before they killed you :)

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...