Sultan?

JustHatched

What's the trick to finding one?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Go to Sandy Shores, usually spawn around the prison or LS Customs there. If you don't find one, just find a new session and look again. Sometimes you might have to try a couple of times.

desuno1.jpg

What's the trick to finding one?

Go to the prison parking lot, if it isn't there, immediately find new session. Rinse and repeat.

They spawn a lot more often if you're driving a Premier. Hence, after mingling in the prison for 10 minutes with no luck, I bought a Premier (only costs 10k) and got the Sultan in my 2nd or 3rd attempt after that. Do that if you value time more than money.

I sometimes see them spawn up by Trevor's place, saw loads when I was looking for my voodoo. Bet if I wanted a sultan though I'd see nowt but voodoos.

I agree to the prison area, where I got mine

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Sandy Shores is a good bet.

They are also known to spawn in the Industrial areas, East Los Santos and down by the docks with the containers.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Found it shortly after posting this.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Sandy Shore, I accidentally slammed into one with a Habenero, beat the shit out of the driver and took his car. That is when I realized it was what I was looking for.

• Like 2

I found if the vehicle you are hunting for is one that Simeon occasionally requests via text msg, leave the game & come back until it's one of the vehicles he wants, you'll increase your chances of finding one.