Detroit :Become Human

wraignbow

I have it.  Played through it once so far and really liked it.  It’s the best David Cage game by far (Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls).  It’s still quite heavy handed with its themes in some places but the story, the characters and the look of the world are all amazing.  The graphics are also incredible.  

I’ll definitely be playing through it a few more times.  In games like this, after my first playthrough, I always enjoy doing the worst case scenario playthrough where I make all of the worst choices :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of getting this but was put off by some pretty negative reviews. I really wanted to like Beyond Two Souls but found the control system very frustrating at times and the story not that involving.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This game is free with PS+ in July 19. 8f you dont have it, download it. The gameplay is a bit uninvolved. Nothing like an open world game. But the story is fantastic. The art is amazing. All in all, the best free game I've ever gotten from PS+.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png