So what did you buy today, and how much did you blow? Pics!

handcuff_charlie

Cost me just under $5mil....I have $11k now  :lol:

I cant decide if I think this car is ugly or cool looking. If I were still 12, it would be a wet dream come true probably....one thing is for sure, it is fast as hell.

0_0.jpg 0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then I bought MOST of the list of cars I have been wanting for a while, or at least as many as I could squeeze $5mil out of.....stay tuned for Futo-specific races.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Also got the bullpup rifle, seems pretty good, seems better than the special carbine anyway.

Still need to pick up a SUV for racing purposes, curious if the Dune Buggy is still non-modifiable...if anyone has one please check it out and let me know.

My white girl still has an empty garage so I am going to have to get some Coveted x16 runs in sometime!

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 3

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• handcuff_charlie

• Pb76

• G37

• DavidCore89

Spent 2 millions for now.

Bought the apartment in Del perro in the black building.

Then I bought the Huntley, a Stinger Topless, an Akuma and a Bifta.

I'll probably get me a Zentorno, I love the looks and you can make some great color combination.

Plus 5 bicycles :D

Edited by Fido_le_muet

.....5 bicycles :D

Europeans and their bicycles.... :lol:

I've spent 2 mil, made it all back on challenges and I'm about to spend the same again :D

How do the challenges work? Do you have to put up a wager to enter them? I never tried one, they look too sketchy to me.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

one of every class, even a dirt bike for that beach race. Sold my Turismo. And bought the three new cars. I forgot how much I spent. But I know I ran out of space within the hour. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

How do the challenges work? Do you have to put up a wager to enter them? I never tried one, they look too sketchy to me.

If the bet is 100k you have to wager 100k and if you win you get 200k back, some don't work but I've always made way more than I've lost

Never owned a Futo, but if you're gonna make some Futo specific races I'll snatch one up.

Nice pics btw. I don't know why, but that Blista is lookin' smexy.

Never owned a Futo, but if you're gonna make some Futo specific races I'll snatch one up.

Nice pics btw. I don't know why, but that Blista is lookin' smexy.

Futo's really cant compete against anything other than Futos, they are the loosest rear-end car I have driven in game by far....not particularly fast either.

I just like them because they have a wide variety of customization options and can look kind of cool in a dorky way when fully customized.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Please tell me you can finally tint the windows on a Banshee, please.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Please tell me you can finally tint the windows on a Banshee, please.

Nope, I didn't know until after I bought one today and had already bought the rest of the entire customization options  :angry:

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I just love chrome, it has that nice shine to it. :P

Thats the brushed black steel or whatever it is called in the "METALS" category in LSC respray menu.....the middle option. It looks really cool as the secondary color on the turismo too with matte black primary color.

I need to win a sea race to unlock the final 5 or 6 matte paints

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Probably both...I have no pics but I bought the Massacro, Zentorno and Thruster...Infernus, Fugitive, Sanchez, Ztype, Carbo and Examplar...and the most expensive apartment...Spent about 5 mil so far.

Bought a posh new apartment and a 10-car garage. Bought the bull pup rifle. Got a zentorno, Huntley, superdiamond, cognoscenti cabriolet, coquette and stinger. Modded them all, still got a few upgrades to do on my non premium cars, need to check out the suits, restock my ammo and get a grenade launcher. Might buy a bus with whatever's left and be totally skint.

The only think I bought was the really expensive apartment -- not sure what to fill it with yet. It would have been nice if it had access to a roof heli-parking...

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg