Got Tattoos In Real Life?

Matusware

i never had tattoos, i have scars all over but no tattoos, im thinking of getting few, something that reflects my life so far

do you got any tattoos in real life?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• bullittblitz

• Matusware

• Ronny

I have several tats. The biggest is a zipper up my spine that opens between shoulder blades with a pair of green hands reaching out.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'd like to get one, but wife will not let me!...

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

No tattoos and no piercings for me.  I'm kind of in the same boat as Dani--tattoos are far too permanent for my tastes.

• Like 1

I've got a full sleeve that I designed myself, a couple on my right arm and a finger tattoo. Looking to get a leg done over summer and maybe my kids names on my chest.

Piercing-wise I have a couple in each ear and both ear lobes stretched. Had a lip piercing for a while but it just irritated me.

@Hatch you got any photos of your back piece? Sounds wicked!

• Like 3

ive got 10 total, half sleeve on each arm basically (work in progress) then a few other script tattoos , if i had more money id be covered i want hand and neck tattoos but need a stable career befor making any choices like that

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

*joking*

i always thought that those nose etc piercings were for sissies

so i pierced my shoulder blade with chair leg

(reality to this joke: i had accident where chairs leg went between ribs and shoulder blade)

• Like 1

*joking*

i always thought that those nose etc piercings were for sissies

so i pierced my shoulder blade with chair leg

(reality to this joke: i had accident where chairs leg went between ribs and shoulder blade)

I kind of want to ask how, but am afraid of the answer....

I kind of want to ask how, but am afraid of the answer....

everyone has a friend in somepoint that dont understand the word: "Dont Play With That", in my case the item was those plastic garden chairs and my friend was rockin` it and i told him: "dont play with it, its bit broken allready", in somepoint i took that chair to sit on it but that back support was weaken so much that the chair broke down, when i got up little angry

i had chair leg between my ribs and shoulder blade, ...Hardcore Bodypiercing *drumsound* xD

• Like 2

everyone has a friend in somepoint that dont understand the word: "Dont Play With That", in my case the item was those plastic garden chairs and my friend was rockin` it and i told him: "dont play with it, its bit broken allready", in somepoint i took that chair to sit on it but that back support was weaken so much that the chair broke down, when i got up little angry

i had chair leg between my ribs and shoulder blade, ...Hardcore Bodypiercing *drumsound* xD

That is way hardcore indeed  :wacko:

I have one, which i regret getting at the ripe age of 12, of an anarchy symbol. It'll get covered one day when I find something meaningful to cover it with. Who knew that a home-made tattoo, from a home-made gun, using bic pen ink, would come out bad  ;)

• Like 1

Im getting my the names of my 3 boys done this summer. On my chest, over the heart.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I've got a full sleeve that I designed myself, a couple on my right arm and a finger tattoo. Looking to get a leg done over summer and maybe my kids names on my chest.

Piercing-wise I have a couple in each ear and both ear lobes stretched. Had a lip piercing for a while but it just irritated me.

@Hatch you got any photos of your back piece? Sounds wicked!

Nothing in digital form, I will get Rose to get a cell pic

Others I have is a couple crosses, a skull yinyang, starship enterprise and some bull shit ones that look like jail tats.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

ill post pics of mine some time i dont mind showing

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Got Carpe Diem on my right arm up near my shoulder 9 years ago when i turned 18. Kinda tough spot to get a pic of. Never planned on getting any tattoos but after a bad car accident in high school i got the idea and went with it.

20140514_204841_zpsa359a0b2.jpg

And that story about the chair, holy hell. I swear I've seen a video somewhere of something similar, gruesome.

I have a huge one on my left shoulder blade, got it over 25yrs ago. It has a large dagger with a snake wrapped around it in the background with a hawk in the centre. Above it are the words Mortal Sin... lol.... It's an aussie thrash metal band, that only broke up last year! They're all my facebook friends now :D

Edited by revbouncer

I'm not the tattoo kinda guy, or piercings for that matter.

I could think of a million better way to spend my money that tattoo's which look awful over time.