Troubles with bookmarking

rumdig

Often times (most often) when I bookmark a race or DM on RSC it never shows under my bookmarked jobs on the game. It might show after a few days but here lately I can't get anything to correctly bookmark.

Do I need to sign out of RSC often? I've restarted the console numerous times, re-linked RSC to the PS3 network numerous times.

I'm not sure if others have had the same problem, if so, please advise. (Seems to happen more with jobs that are new and have 0 plays)

I have never had the problem though I know others have had.

I do have issues with my own created stuff not showing up and have to bookmark it thru RSC to get it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I more so have issues adding BM'd jobs to PLs, it just seizes up or won't let me add anything and I may have to remake the PL 2-3 times before it's done.

Makes me wonder though if I've BM'd stuff and forgotten all about it because it's not there lol.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I've had this problem last week while trying to add Alchemic's new GTA style race to the Wed vetting playlist. I added it multiple times while on the social club with my PS3 off and it still won't show up.

kQ4fIRp.png

It happens to me with all non R* air races 'No Room For Error' still does not show up.

Usually if I bookmark something while I'm still in the menu I will need to back out of the menu and back in for them to appear, not restart the game like R* says.

When making a PL I add crew creations in alphabetical order, this is because if you have a lot of pages in the bookmarks it is impossible to skip back a page or 2, you can only go forward to 'Z', if I go past the page with 'F' and missed a job from that I would have to save the PL, exit game, restart and start making the PL again.

Is it even possible to make a PL on RSC? Would be much easier for me and anyone else with a huge bookmark list.

Edited by DavidCore89

happens to me all the time. I gave up getting pissed over it. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

happens to me all the time. I gave up getting pissed over it.

Easy for you to say  :angry: Haha

I'll try entering and then backing out like DC said, surely something will work.