Aqaurium

Firebear926

I'm getting ready to restart mine. It's not much. 55gal Saltwater. Never done coral, just live rock and fish. Had a tank killer come through a couple of years ago and lost my tank. Interest in the hobby went with it. But I've recently been considering getting up and running again. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Until the tank crashed, I'd had a saltwater tank up and running for 10 years or so. That last crash really hurt. I lost a lot of money. If I get 9t going again, ill post some pics. 

Dodgeservice.png

Thats the number one reason i dont do salt water its expensive. Rigt now i have about 500 gallons worth of freshwater in 3 setups.

Nothing fancy or special but I have a 20 gallon tank with some neon tetras, zebra danios, bloodfin tetras, a couple sucker fish and a shrimp ?

C1N5u9e.png

8poT9wD.png

pEEWzVN.png

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Once upon a time I did. Went from a 20 to a 55 and finally a 75, FW setups. Was just a community tank with a various tetra, Cory, etc. Had a Pleco that I loved. Sold it all when I moved 750 miles across the country. 

Miss it and will start another one someday.

• Like 2