Challenges

DavidCore89

how do you make your own? 

Go ta a playlist you made and hit select I think (says on the bottom of your screen).

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• Valkenburger

• newyork-nightmare

You can do it for 1, there should be an option for it. Wouldn't recommend it, I did one for 100K as well but it seems like lost money :(

I suppose.....shouldn't question it too much, just spam the hell out of it before it's patched (even though it's legit)

I havent been able to find one all weekend.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Apparently you can't do the 250k ones solo, but if two people do it and the host quits while the other person finishes the race, the host keeps their stake but the other person wins the 250k, so you just take turns hosting. Apparently.......

make an even 500k yesterday on the 50 story one. Was even able to crash and keep going and still beat it.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Where do I even find the challenges? I was looking all through the game menus the other day and couldn't find anything pertaining to them.

make an even 500k yesterday on the 50 story one. Was even able to crash and keep going and still beat it.

Do you mean in one try? Or five?

I tried the 250k ones...won and lost my $. Did the 100k one, won and lost my $. Did another 100k one and actually got the money.

In conclusion...I lost 600k to gain 100k. What gives? Any tactics to these?

Definitely skip the 250K ones and go for the ones with short times: around 40 seconds should work. Be as quick as you can be when starting it up and closing it down afterwards (liking and continue).

My success stories came from challenges that said: "quick cash" or "ea$y" although I realise the 250K one had that title as well.

Never know what happens with the challenges but I believe you should always check them and keep your faith. You only need 1 epic run to make 2 million in the hour and all is forgotten. It will happen! Unless they suddenly changed something overnight....

Where do I even find the challenges? I was looking all through the game menus the other day and couldn't find anything pertaining to them.

Same question, I can't seem to find anything.

Normally what I do is just check the challenge playlist every time I switch between servers, return to a game from a job, etc.

• Like 1