Never judge a book by its cover!

newyork-nightmare

Saw this on my wife facebook wall and thought I would share it.

Never judge a book by its cover. At an event in blistering heat this Marine had to stand at salute the entire time, to cool him down this group of bikers gave him cold water and fanned him. 

10169377_10151985472241752_565581308_n.j

Edited by newyork-nightmare
  • Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Yeah some of the nicest people I have met looked like hardcore bikers. I went to this play on the local riverboat one of the actors I talked to had a shaved head tattoos all over head and arms rode his Harley to the play and I found out his day job was a special education teacher at a local high school. Like you said never judge a book by its cover.

• Like 1

i saw that story on FB about a month ago.story of my life. women suck(no offense to any crew memebers who are female) in my experience trying to date. they want a nice guy but nope your to nice i really want that guy whos going to treat me like trash. Or i get the we should just be "friends" more like leave me alone. sorry ill end my rant

Edited by Muskidinho04

If I posted every cool thing I saw on my wife's facebook, I would probably flood the servers.

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Most biker types are pretty cool and laid back. I find that the biggest assholes are those that try to live the prefect life and have their nose stuck in what others are doing rather than live and let live.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

my stepdad was a biker and half his club came to my High School graduation party. Gave me a leather jacket with 5k stuffed in the pockets. They had a collection jar for 3 months.  Something I will never forget.

newyorknightmar3.jpg