Just gave this a test run and I have to say,  pretty damn cool!  I never thought a rally track would work on Mt. Chiliad but I'll be damned if you didn't do it. 

Very unique course Dodge.  This will be a great track to destroy randoms. :D

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Thanks 1

It took a bit longer to build than I thought it would. And I'm sure I'll have some tweaks after I see the crew run it. But it works, surprisingly. 

And I think the rally cars actually have the advantage they deserve on this track. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Nice track. 

I would suggest to use less stunt props though to give the track a more realistic look and feel. 

@PretendWereDead, you talking about the track pieces, or the other shit on the track?

The track pieces were added to give the track some flow. Help maintain some speed on some really hairy corners. I agree the "look" is not any better because of these, however after running the track without them, they seemed necessary. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Very challenging track! My only suggestion would be to smooth the sides of that bridge. Maybe it's possible to place props so the car won't hit the bridge stanctions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beez said:

Very challenging track! My only suggestion would be to smooth the sides of that bridge. Maybe it's possible to place props so the car won't hit the bridge stanctions.

Done. Also updated a few other areas that didn't like. 

Dodgeservice.png

@Dodge This is the bridge I was attempting to jump.  If a ramp was there it would be possible but still very risky.  If nothing else it would almost be like a dare. You would still only make it a small percentage of the time but when you do it be be pretty damn cool. :) 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

I accidentally deleted the CP at the bottom of the hill before the bridge. I am going to put it back. But I could add the ramp and a secondary CP for it  

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...