Does trailer trash have anything to do with trailers??

JustHatched

I know some pretty nice and beautiful trailers and very well maintained trailer parks.

What constitutes trailer trash to you?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I see many trailer parks during the day when I'm delivering.

I have met wonderful people who live in them and keep them in great shape and of course there are some not so much.

1- One lady who always yells at me for not knocking on the door hard enough, finally just put a note on the door to open it and yell for her.

So I did it and the smell of dog piss almost made me throw up. There were 30 pee pee pads all over the floor and it doesnt look like she left her computer in 30 days.

Her desk was a huge ash tray. Not to mention one corner of her porch was a trash pile with rats running around.

If it wasnt her diabetic insulin, I would brought back the package.   I threw away my pen and sanitized my ups computer.

Feel bad for judging people, because Im far from perfect. But If I lived like that I wouldnt invite people in

2- When people spray paint their house number on the trailer always makes me laugh. 

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

• 9 years later...

Trailer trash is sitting on a lawn chair in a white beater and boxers while drinking sh*tty beer and ranting about how minorities are out to get you, or having like sixteen broken washing machines out front. It's totally possible to live in a trailer and not be trailer trash. 

• Like 1