Reminder: Mothers Day this weekend

shadowvan

if any of you are as bad as i am, then remember that mothers day is this sunday, 11th

get your flowers/cards now before theyre all gone by the weekend.  picked mine up from the store today :)

• Like 1

As far as flowers go, I can tell you if you have something particular you want for your mom, order asap, the longer you wait the less chance of getting what you want or getting them at all. It is a florists busiest holiday 

Also, (shameless advertising), Rose is a florist, and while we can't deliver everywhere we can wire out orders the everywhere in the world, so if you want a familiar voice to order flowers from just call our shop at 1-217-446-2222

Also for this reason you probably will not see me on alot this week, even less over the weekend,

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If I wasn't out of work with an injury. I too would have a busy week and weekend. Those damn internet florists that take away from your business Hatch.

FTD, Tela Floral, 1800 Flowers.   My UPS truck smells so nice for a few days. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg