Top hunting grounds

M.C.Lethal Dose

Bluewater marsh is nice when it's not completely crowded. I like the area around Tumbleweed as well -- there are condors there with very valuable feathers as well as different kinds of reptiles and deer. 

I've also heard that the islands just off Rhodes are worth traveling to, not been yet. Most of the times I'm just roaming around killing what I see. I don't have a proved route or favorite area as of now. 

17 minutes ago, Switchblade Eyes said:

I've also heard that the islands just off Rhodes are worth traveling to, not been yet. Most of the times I'm just roaming around killing what I see. I don't have a proved route or favorite area as of now. 

Very calm and nice islands indeed. I still like the swamps north of St Denis as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally prefer hunting the New Austin area. Wide variety of small and large game without having to aim around a bunch of trees. Generally speaking they are not the high price game but easy to fill up. Area around St. Denis is my 2nd choice.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Even with the nerf of plumes the Bayou is probably still up there. As already mentioned the area around Tumbleweed. Lots of condors, eagles, vultures and a few cougar spawn points.

Big flocks of pelicans and herons (maybe other kinds as well?) can be found flying around in the south east part of Scarlett Meadows near the coast. 

Don't remember seeing them in that area before in online so R* might have changed some spawn points to even the hunting grounds out some more.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

I went for a stroll in the north east of the map. I find hunting there difficult. the terrain and trees make if difficult to just ride on your horse and shoot. If you were hunting by walking and putting down bait and waiting then it might be better but I don't have the patience for that.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: