Refreshing or Revolting?

G37

I don't like it, but then one of the newer Chargers compare to the old ones.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Ima say it again, still late haha. I like the current gen right now, i have to get used to this one

Ima say it again, still late haha. I like the current gen right now, i have to get used to this one

Even so posting here, I imagine I know when the major auto shows are and you don't :P

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Even so posting here, I imagine I know when the major auto shows are and you don't :P

nahhh, i have an app for that so im able to keep track of everything that gets released or announced:D

Looks great but the badge on the front tells me it will perform like shit in a bag, which is a shame.

I also wondered why they were not too keen on showing the picture of the rear  :lol:

I like the new car. My issue is the same as DC89. Its so heavy that the performance suffers. But a Charger or Challenger with a HEMI is just plain cool.

I think the thing that impresses me the most about the new Charger is the Pentastar engine coupled with the ZF 8 speed. The way the 8 speed keeps the 6 in the power band all the time, makes it economical amd still fun to drive.

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Looks great but the badge on the front tells me it will perform like shit in a bag, which is a shame.

I also wondered why they were not too keen on showing the picture of the rear  :lol:

the rear looks just like a dart haha
  • Like 1

the rear looks just like a dart haha

Better than what they turned my G37 into :(

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines