Anniversary Freeroam Takeover

JustHatched

Event Title: Anniversary Freeroam Takeover
Event Author: JustHatched
Calendar: Crew Events Calender

Freeroam Takeover

Sunday the 28th at 9:00PM Central (Monday 3:00AM UTC)

Hook up in a crew lobby at 9:00, at 9:30 I will hunt for a lobby and send invites

Would prefer to keep this limited to military ground vehicles with the hopes of using Chernobogs for air control. However if Avenger, Akula, Hunter, Savage, or Buzzard is your only option have at it, but if the Chernos bust you up at long range it is what it is. (NO JETS OR PLANES - except Avenger) (NO MOC'S, Deluxos, Oppresors, Runier 2000's, Batmobiles)

Limit to 16 please

Use the prelobby to coordinate drivers/gunners - Try to avoid using 4 people in a vehicle if possible, more in a vehicle means less vehicles. 2 persons per is ideal 

Anniversary Freeroam Takeover

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have rsvpd for this event sadly I think it's the only one I will be able to make as I have people staying with me Friday and Saturday. I don't have any of the new toys but do have some cash if something needs bought. Otherwise I will hook up with someone in the lobby and wreak havoc.

Dunno if PSN is still fucked but I plan to still give this a try tonight. I'll open a crew lobby and we can see if we can get together there, then I'll try to find a public lobby. 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

7 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Dunno if PSN is still fucked but I plan to still give this a try tonight. I'll open a crew lobby and we can see if we can get together there, then I'll try to find a public lobby. 

I had an issue loading into GTA but just had to relaunch GTA then I was able to get in.