Stock vehicle comparison

Lann

With the transformation update in the creator the aspect of comparing stock cars between classes is interesting.

So far i only managed to find this video, but its only showing a few vehicles. 

Does anyone know a good source if comparing stock vehicle performance?

44 minutes ago, Dodge said:

This is the best guide I could find when I started doing Bangers n Bombers for TNT. It made the racing work pretty well. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y

Thanks! Is it known if the numbers are for stock vehicles, or even more important; do the upgrades at LSC effect cars performance different. Can two stock vehicles be similar, but with the same performance upgrades improve differently?

For stats I use the sheet Broughy links in a lot of his video descriptions, but it's customs.

Testing yourself is the most accurate way I can think of. Could be time consuming.

I got a great tip on GTAForums, Broughys oldest videos were stock vehicles. Could easily find 8 vehicles from about 5-6 classes that were within 0,5 sec on Cuttin coroners.

You might wanna check Creator first.... a lot of the slower cars from each class are not available to pick as Transform vehicles.

I wanted to use Monroes and Bullets, both are not available.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Thanks 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

You might wanna check Creator first.... a lot of the slower cars from each class are not available to pick as Transform vehicles.

Some things are hard to understand, why not all vehicles are available in all parts of the creator is one.

18 minutes ago, Lann said:

Some things are hard to understand, why not all vehicles are available in all parts of the creator is one.

There are a lot of cars you can’t race stock even without Transform races, for some reason there seems to be a lot more missing from Transforms.

I can’t think of any reasons why they would be missing, R* might argue the cars are not relevant for racing as lists of available vehicles would have no impact on memory usage within the game. Either way it is classic R*.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Basically cars which don’t have spoiler upgrades will be more competitive in stock form than modified. i.e. gauntlet can be competitive when stock racing, but if you’re racing custom muscles, it’d be useless. Other than that I think that the best fully upgraded cars generally are also quickest in stock form.

• Like 1