Other GTA games

JustHatched

Does anyone actively play any other GTA games? Not what you have played in the past but still play.

I only ask because everything on the site is geared to GTAV, but if a few members play GTA4 still or others I might add a forum for them, depending on if there is enough to members to actually use the forum though.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Not anymore, but I've thought about downloading GTA: San Andreas for the PS3.  I went back and replayed it about a year ago on my well-worn original Xbox, and it always brings back great memories.

no nothing.. wouldn't mind playing the original on pc again.

Old school 5 star wanted level 

grand-theft-auto-1.jpg

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Definitely saw somebody playing GTA IV the other day, through that PSN thing. A crewmember, not sure who.

Thought it was quite cool really but wouldn't do it myself. I miss Vice City though, the feeling of that city was better then even this one for me. Knew every corner, loved it. So many taxi trips, so many vigilante kills in the Apache. Completed the game 100% multiple times. But when I look at the graphics now it just doesn't work anymore. So I keep it as a memory.

In a way I'm a widower already. Trying to find peace in the endless world of GTA V.