Good Deeds

DavidCore89

I have handed race wins to low rank players and back when GTAO launched I would try help out players who are getting owned in free roam.

I have almost stopped both but sometimes I will give a race win to a crew member without them knowing, sometimes when I have a bet on them  :)

I've heard of players handing Rhino's and Buzzards to lower ranks or players getting owned in free roam, I think that's pretty cool.

If any, what good deeds have been known to do when playing GTAO?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• newyork-nightmare

• Danielle

• bullittblitz

I have set bounties for other players...called the mugger...called mercs...helped them against tanks/lazers...I enjoy helping nice people and destroying dbags.

I have set bounties for other players...called the mugger...called mercs...helped them against tanks/lazers...I enjoy helping nice people and destroying dbags.

Cleaning up the streets  :)

Back when Everyone had Glitched Moneys I used to just hand e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e I saw my minigun.

One dude gave me his mini gun when I was around rank 20, felt like a kid at Christmas but the fun didn't last.

• Like 2

Ran rooftop rumble literally all day long for one friend who was just starting. Plus her character was much better to look at all day long than mine.  

• Like 5

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Ran rooftop rumble literally all day long for one friend who was just starting. Plus her character was much better to look at all day long than mine.  

I bet you helped them to some serious bank for a new player.

I have handed race wins to low rank players and back when GTAO launched I would try help out players who are getting owned in free roam.

I have almost stopped both but sometimes I will give a race win to a crew member without them knowing, sometimes when I have a bet on them  :)

I've heard of players handing Rhino's and Buzzards to lower ranks or players getting owned in free roam, I think that's pretty cool.

If any, what good deeds have been known to do when playing GTAO?

Thanks for the race win on Detour of Destruction DC89.

I also will help if I can. I am willing to hand off race wins if low member need them for car mods. Im always looking in freeroam to help a crew member. As soon as I see an XDBX members name come up in the corner as being killed, my Comet and I are beating feet to get there.

I also have no problem inviting lower level players to high paying mission runs. I usually rotate around 6-7 different good paying missions to help lowers level up. Hmm, I haven't done that in a while.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I always let revbouncer win races! 

I've defended crew members in my rare freemode ventures. 

But before I reached the required rank, I'd get a minigun from survivals.

• Like 2

helping out to get few cars, telling about mission, making practice sessions for missions etc, making guides and so on and so on..

• Like 1

I've helped crew members unlock car mods and level up characters with RR and the like.

I don't spend a lot of time in public free roam lobbies, so I've never actually handed anyone a gun or car.  I have defended crew members against others though.  I'm very suspicious about approaching white dots that I do not recognize, but I'm always willing to help out if I have the time.

• Like 1

Thanks for the race win on Detour of Destruction DC89.

I also will help if I can. I am willing to hand off race wins if low member need them for car mods. Im always looking in freeroam to help a crew member. As soon as I see an XDBX members name come up in the corner as being killed, my Comet and I are beating feet to get there.

I also have no problem inviting lower level players to high paying mission runs. I usually rotate around 6-7 different good paying missions to help lowers level up. Hmm, I haven't done that in a while.

Lol I only Hung back because I had a bet on you but I doubt I will catch you on your own track on my first ever attempt, my math let me down - I would have had more $ for the win  :lol:

I always let revbouncer win races! 

I've defended crew members in my rare freemode ventures. 

But before I reached the required rank, I'd get a minigun from survivals.

We all let Rev win races, he feels left out otherwise  :P

• Like 1

I've drove past randoms...without killing them. Does that count? Lol

I try to assist others whenever the opportunity arises. Hell, I even let DC89 and rev win races ALL the time!  :D

• Like 2

I've drove past randoms...without killing them. Does that count? Lol

I try to assist others whenever the opportunity arises. Hell, I even let DC89 and rev win races ALL the time!  :D

Yeah that counts, sometimes it's hard to resist.

Most of the time I give in to temptation and have to go back around the block for the drive by.

Thanks man, we can't have you win them all, that's not fair  ;)

Yeah that counts, sometimes it's hard to resist.

Most of the time I give in to temptation and have to go back around the block for the drive by.

Lol. This is how I check my "real world" DM skills. And every time it reminds me, more practice is needed :o

Thanks man, we can't have you win them all, that's not fair  ;)

Now we both know you're lying  ;)

• Like 1

When I had billions I modded out alot of cars for crew to sell (I think the crew had 5 people in it back then), lost races so crew could get car upgrades, I've given my tank to some low ranks (quit doing that after a couple kill me with my own tank). Plus other stuff I can't remember.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Back in the day, long long time ago when I used to hang out in random free roam lobbies, I used to go to the Vinewood sign and randomly text multiple low level players the following message. " First one to the Vinewood sign wins a maxed out ride of their choice."

Good times!

• Like 2

DC - next week you should follow up with a similar topic.   "Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap" 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

DC - next week you should follow up with a similar topic.   "Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap" 

that's stuck in my head now

I've given away easily over 300 race wins. Mainly on cunning stunts, just so the others could see the whole track and perhaps give it a like. Unfortunately many times when I gave the win away they still gave it a thumbs down. I still let people win now and then, but I don't make it obvious anymore.... a cpl of superlatives help cover up the good deed. It's more satisfying if they think they beat you fair and square!

• Like 1

Back in the day, long long time ago when I used to hang out in random free roam lobbies, I used to go to the Vinewood sign and randomly text multiple low level players the following message. " First one to the Vinewood sign wins a maxed out ride of their choice."

Good times!

Sounds like a fun race.

Sadly in this game good deeds normally backfire.

Very true, 99%.

Lol would you contribute to the thread?

I doubt it, I'm kinda shy when it comes to posting stuff here. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Ah, cunning stunts. I don't think I've finished that one yet. I have been close but no cigar.

I have traded some wins with others to get car upgrades and have had lots of good times with higher ranked crew members when I was a lowly 20 rank.

Prior to joining the crew I would try and join some lower ranks in mission invites to help out and sometimes it even worked.

kQ4fIRp.png

I like to call up the back-up helicopter in the final wave of a survival and always tell the others not to shoot it down! Most listen.

• Like 2

I like to call up the back-up helicopter in the final wave of a survival and always tell the others not to shoot it down! Most listen.

Cool idea, don't think I've seen it before.