Karin Intruder

handcuff_charlie

Does anybody else have one of these sedans?

It is my first sedan since day one when I grabbed a surge, so I dont know if it is worth keeping.

I never saw one in online play before, or at least never noticed, and found one tucked away at the port terminal by itself so I grabbed it in case it was a desirable sedan. It sort of has a discrete vanilla style to it. Not particularly cool looking.

I may just hold onto it "to be different" but if it is way below the rest of the sedan class like the rat loader cant compete in the muscle class, then i will ditch it.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I have one with my second character. Not really modded yet so I dont know if it is any good or not.

The cosmetic mods are kind of bleh. Really early 90's era sideskirts and front and rear skirts. The spoiler is cool. No options though, just one choice for everything.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I had one until it was available to buy from the browser, still a rare car to see online being driven by either NPC or player.

Shame it's nowhere near one of the best in it's class but a good racer can still win with it on certain tracks.

The visual mods were disappointing for me because I like to have options, I think the Schafter and the Tailgater have the best visual mods in the sedan class.

Not very fast compared to the rest of its class but this is my Gangster ride, looks sooooo clean when done up nice ill take mine out for a rip tonight so you guys can give it a try with some mods if ya want

Future is nothing but a series of probability

I had one all about 5 minutes, sold it. I didn't care for the looks or performance.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I like it in GTA IV but now there are just too many cars that are better.

But it's still cool to have one cause nobody else use it.

• 3 weeks later...

It's much more of a cruiser than anything else, it's fun to drive though.

It's annoying like the Schafter in the sense if you add the bumpers and skirts, they're several shades darker than your primary color. I like it for the Infiniti influences, I'd have one if I had more room.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines