Spinntires: Mudrunners

Spinnaker1981

Getting it in the next few days. Waited for reduction, but it's not happening.

Hopefully I can play with my wheel, heard some wheels work despite them not being officially supported yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beez said:

I saw some videos of it. Looks interesting but not available in U.S. 

A friend of mine has it, he's American, possibly download only?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Road2fury1583070461  I only play on hardcore, casual seems like a ripoff... :P

I always start by unlocking everything with the jeep and, later, by fitting my best truck with the garage trailer and unlocking all garages. The I choose both my best trucks, and, having scouted almost the entire map with the jeep, I fit both with the medium log carrier and one of them (the best one if they are not similar) with the crane. then its just a matter of choosing the best paths. I did all maps, except the last one, in good time and only had issues on the first one in my first garage run, where I flipped my trailer and had to get another truck to flip it back up... but it was fun!!

It is a good game, if you like trucks and offroading. the physics are quite good, even though the graphics are not amazing, the screen is too dark and the camera is pretty bad.

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2017 at 5:25 AM, Spinnaker1981 said:

@Road2fury1583070461  I only play on hardcore, casual seems like a ripoff... :P

I always start by unlocking everything with the jeep and, later, by fitting my best truck with the garage trailer and unlocking all garages. The I choose both my best trucks, and, having scouted almost the entire map with the jeep, I fit both with the medium log carrier and one of them (the best one if they are not similar) with the crane. then its just a matter of choosing the best paths. I did all maps, except the last one, in good time and only had issues on the first one in my first garage run, where I flipped my trailer and had to get another truck to flip it back up... but it was fun!!

It is a good game, if you like trucks and offroading. the physics are quite good, even though the graphics are not amazing, the screen is too dark and the camera is pretty bad.

I have been playing this lately and really enjoy it.

My new goal is to complete all the maps in hardcore with one star... 

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

53 minutes ago, ErnYoung said:

I have been playing this lately and really enjoy it.

My new goal is to complete all the maps in hardcore with one star... 

With 1 star? with just a truck? That would be hard to do and a little boring, because the 1star truck is slooooooowwwwwwwwwww :P But good luck anyway.

You use a controler? I, personaly, use the ps3 Controler. Works very, very well...

Edited by Spinnaker1981

1 minute ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

With 1 star? with just a truck? That would be hard to do and a little boring, because the 1star truck is slooooooowwwwwwwwwww :P But good luck anyway.

You use a controler? I, personaly, use the ps3 Controler. Works very, very well...

No just the jeep... you have to unlock and use only what is on the map.

I do use the contoller

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

9 minutes ago, ErnYoung said:

No just the jeep... you have to unlock and use only what is on the map.

I do use the contoller

What I still can´t use properly is the K700 that thing is horrible. I always put a log crane on one of the trucks, otherwise I just keep getting stuck with that stupid K700... I hate it... :D

2 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

What I still can´t use properly is the K700 that thing is horrible. I always put a log crane on one of the trucks, otherwise I just keep getting stuck with that stupid K700... I hate it... :D

The key to using the K700 is to grab the full load with the tractor and to not park the truck too close

Let me know if you want to play co-op sometime.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 9:38 PM, Dodge said:

Just got this. Gonna try it this weekend. 

Let me know if you want to try co-op