Matusware`s Los Santos Diary 7#: DBucks And Power

Matusware

Matusware`s Los Santos Diary

7th Diary Wohoo!

so our dearest leader, big cheese, the great one and few other titles, JustHatched cave us a what i call a "forum dollah"

i have been playing with stocks and so on in GTA and got myself a few dollars, in real life i make money from similar ways.. i invest in something and got money back and some extra too, in GTA money makes things easy, crew members with high amounts of cash have more to put in weapons and cars making them dangerous and giving them power, GTA im smiling everytime if some NPC is threating me.. if they ever say: "do you know who i am" i would answer back: "you are just nobody that is on my way..", in los santos we have power, we have army on our pockets phone call and things go boom, ammo nation is the our best friend cause we buy shitloads of ammo..

Money and Power..

will it ever corrupt us? i have this happening in real life, i have witnessed how old friends turn each other just cause of money..

i dont say Dbucks are bad thing i think its fun little feature im just talking about money and power in general..

what if we lose everything we have in los santos? all that wealth and power?

so im asking you guys again what would you do if you somehow lose everything from money, garages, cars, guns everything?

I would probably start over after throwing a fit for a couple days.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I wouldn't have a problem with starting over.  It would be irritating, but I'd get over it.  My first character took a long time to level up, but I think I created my second character about a month ago, and I'm already at level 125 or so with a full garage.  Being part of the crew has certainly made that a lot easier and more efficient.  I suppose the biggest annoyance would be having to unlock everything again, but there are still a few things that I have yet to unlock at all.

I would start over, I really enjoyed having absolutely nothing but a Blista, pistol and the clothes I was stood in while constantly getting chased by much higher ranked players, I rarely get chased anymore.

I enjoyed racing with randoms to unlock the car parts, every race was dirty but it was a lot of fun.

Edited by DavidCore89

good comments thus far, i was waiting more than: "ill start over" but hey still good comments..

if i would lose everything, first there would be a deep silence, then after my brain finally have registered the fact that i have just lost my Sabre from SP *and* my Sabre from Online and it needs to kickstart my stoped heart...i would go hulk,

"What scares me the most is that when it happens, when it comes over me, when I totally lose control, I like it."

I would go for the duplications of cars until I have my current garage. Would probably ask you guys to help me on that one :D

And rank up to level 70 as soon as possible because I felt that was the most important one. Hard to live without a advanced rifle...

I would go for the duplications of cars until I have my current garage. Would probably ask you guys to help me on that one :D

And rank up to level 70 as soon as possible because I felt that was the most important one. Hard to live without a advanced rifle...

Advanced Rifle and Special Carbine and Sticky bombs..things i need to live ;D

• Like 1