Vespucci Street Circuit

Crawford1872

Been slacking a little on the creator, you have probably all seen this by now as I finished/published it in August but never posted here.

I made it for myself as a remedy when I was sick of how shit I was at racing on the flat/wide supercup races so decided the solution was to build something that was deliberately tight and needlessly difficult.

Contact probably isn’t a good idea with more than 5/6 people (unless they have enough warning to learn the track) but the option is there. 

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/j2XDlx7Mh0yBDqCeW8msWQ

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Ally, is this meant to be 25 players max? Just wondered what with various races changing their player limit at the moment?

Yeah mate, couldn’t fit the grid in otherwise was all

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This has been edited with some poles and signs removed resulting in a few corners and straights being slightly wider. Primarily the beach front straight, second last corner and the previously single lane fast left hander in the downtown area.