My Intro

RSCnet

Hello. My SC name is PopRocksOnCrack. I saw your crew in the crew cut and I would like to join. I'm 13 years old. I am good at TDMs, Deathmatches, and captures. I'm ok at races, but I'll play them at times. I'm mature and I'm a good team player. I will usually be on everyday. I love doing crew activities and playing with crew members. I hope you allow me into the crew. That is all.

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• JDUBREMIX

• DavidCore89

• LN-MLB

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome, as you are a bit on the young side compared to the rest of the crew we will give you a chance, please make sure you read all the info the News Bot posted and in the links it posted. Invite sent.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 1 year later...

So I am looking to rejoin the crew. Pretty much everything I said before stands true, except the age (Obviously lol). I still love to play gta and I'm on Central Time Zone. The reason why I was kicked for inactivity is because my ps3 had stopped playing blu-ray discs after a crash with GTA 5 ,and to make matters worse, my internet was off from October of 2014 to September of 2015. Everything is steady now and I got GTA for the PS4. I hope I am allowed to join again.

Things have changed a bit when it comes to new members. This is our New Member info post...

Here at XDBX we are pretty particular in the types of members we are looking for. We are looking for fun people who enjoy everything the game has to offer and not just one specific aspect of the game. That said we have had many new members who have not experienced the game the way it is meant to be played due to all the randoms that act like idiots.

Your XDBX experience begins with posting an introduction so our crew can get to know you. This introduction forum is the first stop and step, post yours and our staff will ask you a few questions. Please answer them, once this step is done we will move your intro thread to the main introductions forum so the crew can welcome you to our family.

Please read the following and answer the questions in your intro.

A Brief Introduction

First of all, welcome and thank you for expressing interest in our Grand Theft Auto Online crew, Domestic Battery. We are a casual group who enjoy all this game has to offer as well as socializing and networking with like-minded individuals. At our core we uphold key values such as respect and integrity, as well as cherishing people from different backgrounds with different perspectives. This means we are a mostly mature group of people who like to have fun.

What XDBX Means

Finding a great group of people to play with is what this game is all about. Here at XDBX we offer that experience, on both PS3 and PS4 platforms. 

Our philosophy is quality over quantity. We are not a speciality crew. We play anything and everything. We also have a strong foundation in creating incredible custom jobs via the various creators. While we appreciate individuals who are only interested in certain game modes, like missions and heists, we are not that. We encourage people to broaden their horizons. Likewise, skill level means nothing to us, only the willingness to try. You will get out of this crew what you put into it.

We Want You

We appreciate your interest in us. Let’s make it happen. Before we do though, there’s a few things we’d like to find out about you so please be sure to include that information in your introduction thread (following simple directions is important). Once that’s done and we feel we’re a fit for one another, an invite will be extended to you and vetting will begin immediately (details to follow later).

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

We do ask that your Website ID and PSN ID match, at least through Vetting. So you can change it, or we will after 24 from this post.

Dodgeservice.png

Well my PSN ID is JDUBREMIX and I'm on Central Time for US. I want join the crew again because it was fun doing the weekly activities and getting to play with the other members. I can have this as my active crew as I'm not in a dedicated crew. I can definitely manage to attend an event or two every week and I can use this websites as I would with any other social media event. I feel I can really be active in the crew and it will be a fun experience like last time.

Ok. I can send out an invite. The last part of my previous message is that your Website ID and your PSN ID need to match while you are Vetting. So you can change it, or we will by tomorrow night. FYI.

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Commissioner for XDBX. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines, and be accessed by clicking the LINK in my Signature. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Vetting Days are always on Wednesdays. Your 2 weeks period runs from the first Wednesday you are with us until the 3rd Wednesday you are with us. Depending on the day of the week that you became a member, your Vetting may run longer than 2 weeks. The days leading up to your first Wednesday count towards Vetting just like any other would. Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on March 23, 2016.

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome back

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: