• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JuniorChubb

• Con

• JustHatched

• pete_95973

Welcome back May. ?

Rejoining the crew just requires revetting, so from the top: could you please make your game stats on Rockstar social club public so I can do the cursory modded account check.

18 hours ago, punkbish85 said:

Hello.

I went to hide in my corner for a while and got lost in it. I'd like to join you guys again.

This feels like one of those moments.. where you break up with someone.. then try to come back, hoping that they'll take you back.. ?

Welcome back

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing - General Dwight Eisenhower Allied Supreme Commander WWII

6 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

Welcome back May. ?

Rejoining the crew just requires revetting, so from the top: could you please make your game stats on Rockstar social club public so I can do the cursory modded account check.

Thanks Lady A. I've just switched the privacy mode on the game stats for you. 

Also, thanks @Fido_le_muet @djw180 @ErnYoung :)

51 minutes ago, punkbish85 said:

Thanks Lady A. I've just switched the privacy mode on the game stats for you. 

Thank you hun, you can switch it back now if you prefer. Your vetting date is the first of August ?

Welcome back May. Sometimes I like to " lone wolf" it and just play on my own without feelin obligated to join or help out every crewmate. Great thing about XDBX is you don't have to. We are always here when you want and will give you space when you don't.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Beez said:

Welcome back May. Sometimes I like to " lone wolf" it and just play on my own without feelin obligated to join or help out every crewmate. Great thing about XDBX is you don't have to. We are always here when you want and will give you space when you don't.

Yeah, but when I decided to leave, it was more of a "it's me, it's not you" ordeal. You guys are wonderful and thanks. ?

• 7 months later...

Hello May... welcome to RSC 😄

Did you know Fortnite has a replay/photo mode too?

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

9 hours ago, nkaujrog said:

I think I've seen that before.. I would capture it, but it's not the same as the editor.

I checked it out last night from a picture taking point of view (I’ve made vids using it before).

It just misses the mark, personally I think the graphic style of Fortnite and creator options could lead to some great pics but the replay editor is so damn clumsy. On top of this you cannot skew the camera angle and there is not much in the way of filters etc. ☹️

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?