Moonshine, anyone make it?

JustHatched

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I did along time ago in my friends sauna, we were going to be rich, but we just got drunk and finally caught by his parents. They probably took the machine as well. I remember having to get alot of sugar, not a easy task without driverslicens.

Good luck! 

• Haha 1

My workmate has brewed his own beer the last couple of years. Despite him admitting he doesn't know what he's doing, his batches have been a lot better than some of the local micro-brewery's offerings!

If you can get it right, that distiller looks like great value for money. If it doesn't work out you can always use your product for anti-freeze!

I remember back in the when some one used the wrong type of metal in the process, and it resulted in him losing his eyesight.

Then again I was in an information probably isn't scientific.

6 hours ago, Smurf said:

I remember back in the when some one used the wrong type of metal in the process, and it resulted in him losing his eyesight.

Then again I was in an information probably isn't scientific.

Long ago, folks would use car radiators as condensers. Majority were not cleaned and the antifreeze residues would still be inside of them. Also, some of them had lead solder connections. Both could lead to major health issues.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1