Fortnite Battle Royale

Potato

Ok so I've been playing this game the past couple of days, and it's quite addictive. It's a battle royale like H1Z1, PUBG, etc. but it has a cartoony theme and is FREE on the PS store. Games only last about 20 minutes so it's not as long winded or serious as PUBG & H1Z1. 99 players max in one game. You can also build your own structures by destroying things to get material. I saw one guy earlier build a set of stairs all the way up to the sky for no reason whatsoever. Was wondering if anyone else likes this style of game, and wanted to play some squad matches. You can have squads of 4 I believe. Also I think it's the only F2P battle royale game on PS? Takes a while to get used to but I'm having fun. My best attempt was 3rd.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I downloaded this game and it is fun have only played solo by myself but you can play in pairs and duos and I'm sure that is slot more fun. Have been watching down videos on it so if anyone else has it post in here or message me maybe we can get some games in. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I've downloaded it and started playing after Ally suggested I give it a go.

I was originally kind of put off by how cartoony it looked, but I was very wrong to judge it on appearance. This is extremely tense and tactical and challenging. I don't think I'll get hooked but like Friday 13th it's a fun thing to play casually.

Me and my wife really enjoy playing this game. Its very fun . Be glad to squad up with some of you sometime . Really a fun game , and free? well can't beat that . 

Catman, Trashbags and Bing love this game if you need some players...

RandyPotato was a big fan too iirc.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?