How long have you been playing GTAO?

JustHatched

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Only been online 2 years. But loving every minute of it. I'm a mad keen racer, so spend majority of the time 9n the track with my RACING community. I love the GTAV RACING style. Especially non contact mode. Best thing ever!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bishtournaments said:

Hi all! Only been online 2 years. But loving every minute of it. I'm a mad keen racer, so spend majority of the time 9n the track with my RACING community. I love the GTAV RACING style. Especially non contact mode. Best thing ever!

Creator and the Racing is what has kept GTA alive for me Bish, not so keen on Non Contact myself but for racing large lobbies with mixed ability it makes things a whole lot easier. 

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 2 months later...

I starting playing the story on release date. But online a year later. I stopped for a while then found PBMO and started playing everyday, but PBMO moved onto other games that were lame so I went off to BF1.

Met these wangs and play as much as I can. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I’ve been playing since 2013 on and off, with two characters and I’ve never looked back since. It’s not perfect, but as much as I complain about it’s issues, it’s always fun to go back to.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Eser1985 said:

I have been playing since October 2013. Total playtime according to Social Club: 365d 14h 22m 15s

Hi Eser, good to see you here. Welcome to RSCnet.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 2 months later...