What other games do you enjoy playing?

The putnonpain

Besides gta what other games do you like to play. I like games such as skyrim, gran turismo, and battlefield. Not so much COD, that s*** sucks.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• newyork-nightmare

• Smurf

• Moorjc

Been awhile since I played anything else. 

Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Civilization are favs of mine. 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

hmmm this is tricky question... im gonna pick few easy answers,

SKYRIM!, Battlefield 3-4 (3 mostly), Dead Island Both, sandbox games like minecraft, terraria, starbound..

and with Xbox 360 i like to play Forza`s and Gears Of War all (cause there are days when i just wanna hang my brain on the shelf and start shooting things)

aaand in PS3 Resident Evil`s and ofc Metal Gear Solid (i haz all)...

and theres many more but i think heres enough...

..and theres warframe.NO! must stop here! must not post no more!..

Edited by Matusware
  • Like 1

skyrim, mlb14, drake's fortune series - (my first online game years ago) 

leisure suit larry. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

this question is for the 35+ members only. You kids wouldnt know what Im talking about.

Anyone ever play those old Kings Quests games back in the day on the PC and The Police Quest games.

Think the company was Sierra, from northern Cali. 

My wife and I would play those games all day and night. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I remember the King's Quests, I think there were 3 of them. That's going back almost 30 years ago. I think it was the 2nd where you were the young servent enslaved by the evil mage and had to escape by venturing out into the world when he left and collecting the ingredients to make the cookie that turned him into a cat lol. I really liked Space Quest too. Leisure Suit Larry, that's another oldy. I never really played it but I remember it. Good to see other Metal Gear fans, I'm pretty into that series too, been playing those basically since the original back in 87. Got the high-deff box set now. I also liked Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Most everything based off Tom Clancy's books were pretty good in my opinion, I liked Rainbow Six and Splinter Cell too. All 3 of the Uncharted were pretty good and The Last of Us I also really liked. Use to be a CoD fan until it got beat into the ground and the servers got overran with all the hacks and cheats, that kinda ruined it for me. Dragon Age: Origins was pretty good too, I really liked that. I have the 2nd one too but haven't really put much time into it yet to have an opinion on it.

Edited by C-Bot0110

My son told me he played MLB 14 online, and there were so many cheats on it. home run after home run. and every at bat started with a full count.

Its crazy... cant play fair anymore. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

For PS3 it would Fallout 3 & New Vegas and Skyrim.

For PC it was the command and conquer series, up until tiberiun sun, Boulder's Gate 1 and 2, Neverwinter's Night, and Half Life 1 & 2. Now my PC is too old for anything newer.

kQ4fIRp.png

Uncharted 3.

Hey, game might be a couple of years old, but I'm the Hardcore Mode enthusiast and the Raffica guy, so I got a strong bond with that game. Real solid.

A8FgB70.jpg

There's 6 or 7 King's quests. we used to play those as a family on our old IBM computer, along with space quest and leisure suit larry.  I actually have some old KQ , SQ, PQ on my computer now, I use an emulator to play them.  KQ3 was my favourite, with the wizard, the magic spells and the pirates.

I used to play a lot of battle pirates on FB, then it turned into a coin your skill game.  Not much of a "gamer" I play NHL & gran tourismo on PS3, and a little Civ 5 or sim city when I'm really bored on the PC.

The only game I wasted serious time on this past year is Clash of Clans on the iphone. On PS3, I used to play Tomb Raider, Saboteur, and all from the God of War series,  and I really want to try The Last of Us, but have no time!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Madden (any and all) Go to when Football season starts. Yes DC89, this is "football"

Gran Turismo (any and all). 6 is owned and has been played about 12 minutes in total because I got GTAV at the same time.

Batman Arkham City - Great game all around

Play LEGO Star Wars with my son

Rock Band with the family

Mario Kart on the Wii with the family

Monopoly with the Family

Dodgeservice.png

Not much of a gamer anymore. Outside of this game I play FIFA and a couple similar GTA or real world type games like Max Payne, Sleeping Dogs, Mafia etc.

But mainly GTA 5 since release.

alchemist3321.jpg

My son told me he played MLB 14 online, and there were so many cheats on it. home run after home run. and every at bat started with a full count.

Its crazy... cant play fair anymore. 

Its a cultural thing. Kids being spoiled is almost universal now. So if there is no cheat code or other "insta-win" then they think it is too hard and dont even want to play it. That is the entire reason there are so many glitchers on GTAO, same mentality. It is sad that R* actually caters to them and puts them off to the side (theoretically), but I suppose from a business standpoint it is very smart.

I played Kings Quest..I dunno if I was too young or too dumb but I simply could never get very far in it.

Since becoming an "adult", I only ever really play two games at the most. Lately it was SOCOM 4 and Gran Turismo 5, which have been the two primary games ever since their original versions, but since I got GTA5, I no longer have time for Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo 6 is a total let down IMHO. I might not even be playing GTA Online if sony hadn't shuttered the SOCOM servers, but they did so it gave me an excuse to check out GTA5. I had played the original GTA and the first 3D version (GTA3?) and Vice City and really liked it so already had a desire to check out 5 but just needed an excuse. I only have so much time for video games.

Before SOCOM 4 and GT5, I loved Star Wars Galaxies, played from release and quit sometime around 2005/2006 but then resumed in 2010 when I moved to Germany and had LOTS of free time and spoke very little German, but it was a badly mismanaged game and really was far too time-consuming. The first and last MMORPG I will ever play as far as I am concerned, but a fantastic game if you were a Star Wars fan like me and grew up with all the movies and toys.

Right now GTA Online is the only game I play and have time for...but I still have Gran Turismo 5, and I picked up a copy of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition the same time I bought GTA5, which is also fun, but it is unreal how good some players are online. I get whooped non-stop in online matches. My record is awful, something like 20 wins and 110 losses. If anyone wants to fight sometime, let me know!

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

last pc game I had was command and conquer. Those were pretty addicting for me. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Quite a few. Most recently Far Cry 3 and Skyrim got quite a bit of attention, and lately I've been absolutely addicted to XCom: Enemy Unknown. If you have PS+ you can download it for free, and it's tremendously addicting. Highly recommend a try, if you like strategy games.

Also play loads of FIFA 13, though on manual mode only, which makes it a bit hard to find opponents.

Edited by Arruda

I'm the kind of guy that generally only plays one title at a time as I can't see myself dividing my attention across multiple games at once like when I was little. Just not enough time anymore.

That said before GTA 5/O was The Last of us. Before that was Far Cry 3. Before that was Skyrim. Before that was the Uncharted saga. Before that was the Assassin's Creed (Ezio trilogy as they're no good since then at the moment - perhaps the upcoming French Revolution will be interesting).

I'm very much into RPGs though. A few examples include games of old like Final Fantasy 7 and 8 (and earlier titles, latest ones are mostly garbage except 10), the Tales series and even Kingdom Hearts. The list really goes on here.

Even the MLB The Show games I enjoy, but that's as far as I go in terms of sports unless you want to include Gran Turismo games.

I won't go next-gen (PS4 in my case) until at least the end of this year (probably later) as the PS3 is still pumping out solid titles and I'd like the PS4 to go through one product cycle before I pick one up.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Due to my inability to become addicted to multiple games I only play GTAV. I usually try to stay away from gaming; it only amplifies my level of procrastination.

Before this I played far cry 3 on PC, left 4 dead before that.